Ranking
Original Post
Ballads Ballading In The Ballad
hi hi hi everyone! i'll post some DMs and Parkours

first ones down here! (btw, the replay "fake name because it has a long name" actual name is "Socialization its a rotten plan to get yourself better in a hierarchy".)
Attached Files
Mad Marionette.rpl (362.8 KB, 7 views)
InTheDoldrumsOfTime.rpl (131.8 KB, 3 views)
my god why has nobody payed attention to you :|

pkcd, run was good but i feel like you should be trying more stuff while doing parkour, especially on a small map like that, you should maximise your tricking ability, try some wallruns or something xd

daynnightexplodingthebrightredfromthelove, asdijaskdnaskdnaskdna
not that experienced with ukebash replays. from what i saw i can tell you that you should focus on all of your body when it comes to a hit. also that backflip was a bit funky. try something out of the ordinary next time :]
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
my god why has nobody payed attention to you :|

pkcd, run was good but i feel like you should be trying more stuff while doing parkour, especially on a small map like that, you should maximise your tricking ability, try some wallruns or something xd

daynnightexplodingthebrightredfromthelove, asdijaskdnaskdnaskdna
not that experienced with ukebash replays. from what i saw i can tell you that you should focus on all of your body when it comes to a hit. also that backflip was a bit funky. try something out of the ordinary next time :]

Thank you Haluejah, i'll try my best to improve at replays :D

btw, bump and a new parkour, did it 2 minutes ago cuz i felt i needed to post here :PPPPPPPPPP
Attached Files
PKJS.rpl (365.4 KB, 6 views)