Ranking
Original Post
any tips for useless things y'all got?
Y'all have tips for things that aren't exactly common place or readily available? Have something that you do to make things easier but other people oppress it? Tell us here.

Ill go first
I spread my asscheeks on the toilet to take a shit. Minimum poo to cheek contact. Maximum cleanliness
Ily <3
if you smoke a lot of weed mix it with lavender and it'll last a lot longer.

fill your dish soap and shampoo bottles with water when they get low
Originally Posted by Worm View Post

That's Bull Feces. Show me proof.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
if you slide your finger on the side of your nose and dip it in the foam of soda it makes the foam dissipate quicker
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
It is healthier to poop with your knees pressed against your chest.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Simple insults like "you're bad I'm good" or "thanks for going really easy on me" will make tryhards furious and or self conscious
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread

ive never heard of smoking lavender but i cant say i trust this
Glimpsed
[QUOTE=Worm;11820009fill your dish soap and shampoo bottles with water when they get low[/QUOTE]

fuck whoever does this if i wanted a water gun i'd buy a fucking super soaker
alright guy
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
fuck whoever does this if i wanted a water gun i'd buy a fucking super soaker

yeah i dont get that either lol...

what i would do is cut the bottle in half so i get all of the shampoo

Had a friend that swore by this as true. Didn't really fact check a lot, but it never hurt or give a bad high.

Originally Posted by piss View Post
if you slide your finger on the side of your nose and dip it in the foam of soda it makes the foam dissipate quicker

you don't need to touch your nose for this smh.

~~
If you want to build a habit, completing the activity you want to become habitual right after something that logically precedes it is a good way to start.

Lame Example :: If you're not great at folding laundry on time, do it immediately after you load a second batch of washing into your machine. Don't wait for the second load to finish before you start folding, just don't leave the room.

Second Lame Example :: If you sometimes forget to brush your teeth either at morning/night/both, brush your teeth either instantly after you place dinner plate in dishwasher or sink // after you pick out breakfast ingredients. If you're not eating a meal, just have a small snack (apple or a bit of chocolate, whatever) and then brush.

~~
If you want help waking up in the morning, sitting up in your bed (not on the side of it) with the covers and such over your lower body before standing up will allow you to wake up without having any jarring effects and you won't have the desire to immediately sink back into sleep because your position isn't conducive for it.