Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Community App
I think it would be great to have a community app. With a different format and set up that's easier for mobial devices. The app could have all features the community website has, plus the ability to see a 3D model of your Tori character. The button to view this can be located in your activated portion.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I think it would be great to have a community app. With a different format and set up that's easier for mobial devices. The app could have all features the community website has, plus the ability to see a 3D model of your Tori character. The button to view this can be located in your activated portion.

I think thats cool , i think too that they can make the forces in 3d too inside the mobile app . they can make it personalized too , this makes it easier than
the browsers because everytime you need to zoom to click on something which is boring actually . so i Support this alot and hope they make it in the near future.
Originally Posted by emoteen12 View Post
There is someone working on an iPhone app here. But imo Tapatalk works fine enough.

i saw it , and the GUI of it looks like cheap app made by some website .if nabi made it , it will make it looks cool not cheaper like that.
well as of now it's all we got and it is still a wip so the style and such can be improved.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I use tapatalk daily, works good.
Dont know why would you want to see a 3d model of your tori.
h
Originally Posted by Day View Post
well as of now it's all we got and it is still a wip so the style and such can be improved.

lets focus in this suggestion not a wip
Originally Posted by duck View Post

so you can buy new force/relax/gradients/hair inside the app.
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
lets focus in this suggestion not a wip

this suggestion is all ready being made it is a WIP NO app has been made yet but as of now someone IS working on it :/
you say it doesn't look nice well people can make it look nice by re doing the format AFTER it's already done, it's called updating the app. you can't expect everything to be perfect on the first try not even nabi can do that but that is what you are expecting of them.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by duck View Post

So I can see how it looks if I purchase items and don't have to go to my computer.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."