ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+hacked
rageofvoid got my pass word and stole all my stuff like texture please bann him

he changed my password and idk what to do

im still logged in and im mad so someone please help
If your logged it in then request an email change then use the forgot your password function.

Otherwise contact a super moderator or an administrator in PM (red/blue names here)

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Slipanc View Post
If your logged it in then request an email change then use the forgot your password function.

Would be useful if you would read everything you get.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

this sucks because i wanted to buy your account :/

yeah so if that didnt work go to the fourm main page and scroll to bottom and find purple blue red names click on them and PM them and wait :/
<Insert Cucumer here>
Then use the old one:|

If you press the forgot password button then your password will be sent to your email address.

Vox sucks

i dont remember the old one thats y i made a new one

PS
rageofvoid the account is just one of his many accounts he might use to scam people but

the other name he used before was engranzce or that do who made that replay i like it on my head

his name was like that just spelled with 2 extra letters so banned that account too
Last edited by Sheva; Aug 4, 2009 at 03:12 PM.
Then proceed to PMing a super moderator or an admin.

Do the further things in PM please.

Vox sucks