ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Cant connect to some servers
Well I just installed toribash on a new mac computer and alot of the servers wont let me connect. When i click them it says that it cannot connect. I used the most updated version of toribash also.
Can't Connect to servers on Mac
1. Is it an intel based mac or ppc ?

2. Can open the Console application at Applications/Utilities and post here the relevant error message you recieve after you start Toribash and fail to connect ?

Thanks.
It is a power pc.

It loads the game just fine and some servers load up and i can play normally but most when i click on them it just shows in the little chat Box "Failed to connect to 66.230.225.210:20186" or whatever the ip is to the server im trying to go to. The game stays in whatever game i was in when i click like if i was playing single player i would click a server it woulddnt connect and i am back playing single player.
Which servers does it work on? :s you might have some ips blocked or something..

*knows nothing about macs*

[T]
#hi

I am registered and the servers that dont work are very inconsistent. Some will work then 30 minutes later not work and maybe later work again.
Please dont bump old threads just post a new one with the problem, a mod please close?
Membaof Element|My Sig
ffialek, don't bump old threads (2 yo).
him3, do not backseat moderate please.

Thread closed in any case...
Gone