ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+green things?
just wondering, what are dem green things under our names? :o
It's your reputation. People add on to your rep. I didnt see any thread about this though.
BAD LUCK
It's reputation, a new feature that was recently added again.

The more green bars you have the better your rep is, the more red bars you have the worse your rep. Grey is neutral.

To rep people up or down click the "Rep" button next to the report button and the online/offline button under your post count, and click I approve or I dissaprove, then type in your comment and press "Add to reputation".
So if 2 people approve me, then i will have 2 bars, or am i just being ratarded?
MGUNIT: I Dunno What IRC Is?
[Gay4Daxx] [Omega] [AM]
Every time somebody approves you, you get points. And every time somebody dissaproves you, you lose points.

Each bar requires a certain amount of points.
You can see how many points you currently have by clicking on your own rep button.

You can't rep anybody in Wibbles by the way.

Edit: Nermado: Yes it did. :P
Last edited by Trials; May 19, 2010 at 11:10 PM.
I
oh thanks I was wondering this to this is good!!!

This helps thanks
Best clan ever VOID
Click here for a no-qi void force
Originally Posted by Trials View Post
Every time somebody approves you, you get points. And every time somebody dissaproves you, you lose points.

Each bar requires a certain amount of points.
You can see how many points you currently have by clicking on your own rep button.

You can't rep anybody in Wibbles by the way.

Edit: Nermado: Yes it did. :P

Generally each bar is 100 points, but it seems that mine are worth 200 now. So up to 700 rep, each bar is 100. But after they take 200 instead.