Ranking
Original Post
Sold my sounds but they still play
I had a hit 2 sound and a kiai sound, I found them annoying so I sold them, but they still play. How can I fix this?
Try to /dl (name) then /lp (name). If that doesn't work, delete from your customs folder then dl, lp again. If that doesn't work, reinstalling toribash is the best solution.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
That or deleting all of the files in your customs folder. Look for Toribash > Customs > pacdude0411 and delete the contents of that folder and re-dl yourself.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I'm facing the same problem for the 2nd time. The first time only i was able to hear it, but this time, everybody on the same server can hear me kiai. It seems strange.
Nub.
Are you sure it's not in your active, or in the market and active at the same time? It might be an error with the accounts or servers. Thats very... ...odd.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I experienced this aswell. my friends hear my hit sounds. I already sold it like 2 days ago.
told them to /dl /lp , doesn't work
:D
It's a known bug since the sounds came out.. Only way to do it is delete your Toribash customs folders, or wait until a update and use the new version
I am indeed DeakManiac
Okay, all of you. Just remove the sounds from the customs folder of the specific player. Problem solved.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.