Toribash
Original Post
slow clan mod
sorry for opening a thread like this once again but...
my new clan stiff now exists for 2 weeks and nothing happened at all about creating our clan forum. i paid hebrewhamr all the 20,000 tc (thanks to all of you donaters) and sent him a pm about the clan informations as he told me on msn. this happened before when donkor left addicted (my old clan). it took like 2 weeks or so to delete his mod powers. now it takes more than 2 weeks to create a forum. my and tastes-nice's mod powers havent been deleted in addicted yet as well. does the progress of creating a forum take so long? does it take so long to delete mod powers? is hebrewhamr on holiday?
i mean... if i want to talk to him on msn if hes online, nothing happens at all and i dont know why.

my suggestion would be (if there isnt any other) that admins just call another mod (like cindermomo - also a clan moderator) to be able to create forums and manage this stuff too.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
You have to pay 30,000 tc.

Also, bugging him on IRC might be an option.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Bugging won't get anywhere TBH.

The clan council discuss clans before letting them become official, it's to stop so many 'fail' clans appearing.

But yeah, your clan's getting discussed, so you just have to wait until they reach a verdict.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by iPingu
You have to pay 30,000 tc.

ya...
typo.

Originally Posted by iPingu
Also, bugging him on IRC might be an option.

hes always sleeping/afk when im on irc. and when i ask if hes there, those stupid cool-feeling retards troll around and say stupid things like "hes fapping, eckeckeck" or "you lost the game, shockwave."

3 weeks now... hebrewhamr keeps saying its being voted on.
any info about the progress?

I can't let you know what's going on in the thread, but once a decision has been made you'll get a PM about it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
My clan had to wait almost three weeks... =/ I think there are like 11 people on the clan council that vote, and you have to get 7 votes for yes. Or something similar. It just takes time, if your clan can't handle the wait then what makes you think they can handle the more extreme things that can destroy a clan?

Patience is a virtue of leadership =D
(Hive people only, haha!)
Originally Posted by LadyDEATH View Post
Patience is a virtue of leadership =D

You got that right. I remember also waiting for a bit for our clan forums, so dont worry, you'll probably succeed

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

yeah, some clans have been waiting for over 3 weeks, it's pretty normal.
hmm... then sorry for the hurry. i didnt really know whats going on in the council. i didnt think it was normal to wait 2-6 weeks for a clan to become official. but a clan is pretty much... my only source of activity.
thanks for the quick posts :]