Toribash
A big problem you have is that you do not have enough speed going for you for this kick.

I would redo the launch at around 150 and try to find a way to make your tori utilize that new speed to get the crotch boom. Although you could get really lucky and have a deep ghost without much speed but those are veerry rare and you would only find them by accident.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
A big problem you have is that you do not have enough speed going for you for this kick.

I would redo the launch at around 150 and try to find a way to make your tori utilize that new speed to get the crotch boom. Although you could get really lucky and have a deep ghost without much speed but those are veerry rare and you would only find them by accident.

After five hours spend with pusga in the ormo irc channel I did the replay before this post. With the crotch boom from the same length, was hard but fun.
h
Hi, having been recently denied by ORMO I wanted to ask what I've been doing wrong or how to improve in general. I have just gotten into making replays about a month ago and I think that I can improve a lot, but i don't know what skills to practice in or what to focus on more. I will leave some replays so you guys could maybe do some reviews. Thanks.
Attached Files
#dlz_Beginnings_1.rpl (296.2 KB, 12 views)
#dlz_Combo_3.rpl (506.0 KB, 9 views)
#dlz_Perfection_2.rpl (308.4 KB, 9 views)
Is that a no? I was being serious. Most people just see ORMO as a title now. I kind of want it to be an active organization again. So is that a no?
It's still active buddy just don't post as much as other places making them seem inactive
if you feel like you are losing flow what I usually do is hold all and see what is happening then relax all and see what is happening then I go from there( don't space when you hold and relax just look)
A lot of your style comes from how you decide to use your held and relax joint states. Since the two forces you can use are both "extremes", there's a lot of wiggle room on the in-between states of hold and relax. It took me a very long time to be conscious of my style, to the point where up until about a year ago I simply thought I "didn't have one". This is obviously wrong, and even if you think you don't have a style yet, you probably do. Your style is most likely determined by what you consider to be beautiful (for lack of a better term). If you're making something that you find beauty in, chances are others will as well. And like I said, these states are usually found in between the two polar ends of extending and contracting, so experiment with held and relaxed states and see if you can find some stuff that you really like looking at.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~