Ranking
Original Post
DANGER
xXedduXx, leedrag

OK. These two people, i have no idea why they are still in this clan.
I have not seen them post, and same with the ingame activity.

xXedduXx- i have no idea who this person is. I have not ONCE talked to this member and i know nothing about him.
Leedrag- very super inactive and he refuses to post PERIOD, i have asked him so many times to post, and he always refuses. Aslo i have not seen him ingame.

SO....... these two people please give me a good excuse why you havn't been active and why you should still be in this Pro [lol] clan.If not... if you dont even look at this thread. ehhh.... i will give u a week to respond. MAX. If you dont respond within this week. YOU WILL BE KICKED

thank you nd goodbye.
BlakNWyte
PwR Co-Leader
Hell yea!!
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
I never ever met xXedduXx and LeeDrag is sometimes bit active but i bit dislike him cuz he has those textures and belt cuz he farm and did newb moves in wushu when he was 1-3dan belt :|
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
ok leegrag maybe a kick, eddu is going to get kicked.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Well i don't realy thimnk they will
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |