Toribash
Original Post
Toriagent Recruitment Drive

What is a ToriAgent?
ToriAgents provide general technical support, they moderate the help section of the forums, they are active in the discord and moderate it, and they handle ingame reports.

As a ToriAgent, it's your job to be the judge on whether or not rules have been broken and what action should be taken. It is up to you to provide good judgement and make the right calls when dealing with a variety of reported cases.

You should be very knowledgeable about the game and any ongoing technical issues as it is part of your job to help users solve them.

We ensure a fun and safe environment for the entire player base by dealing appropriately with users who are reported breaking the rules and helping support cases in a timely and efficient manner.

Teamwork is very important here.
You will have the rest of your team to help you out as well as the rest of the staff when you need assistance.

Who's allowed to apply?

Anyone can submit an application.

How do I apply?

First, we urge everyone to read this. It'll give you a good idea of what we look for in an app. Please don't send an app that you've clearly put 0 effort in, as it will quickly result in a denial letter.
Make sure to include your Discord Username and timezone in your application.

After reading, submit your application to any ToriAgent or Swosh.

If you have questions, please ask.

DO NOT POST ANY APPLICATIONS IN THIS THREAD

You must submit your application by February 7th 2021

Could I suggest that someone make a quiz that would test the basic knowledge that it would take in order for someone to be deemed qualified for this position. That would help me and I imagine others determine weather or NOT we want to spend our time doing such a thing as filling out this application, for THIS game.[
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
Could I suggest that someone make a quiz that would test the basic knowledge that it would take in order for someone to be deemed qualified for this position. That would help me and I imagine others determine weather or NOT we want to spend our time doing such a thing as filling out this application, for THIS game.[

bro if you don't want to take the time to write in application, then you probably aren't committed enough to the position to be deemed qualified, lol.
no way bro thats crazy
would help if you read his post melon

i agree though, always thought it was counterproductive asking users to write applications when they hardly know what to include for the role and when half the time the application wont be read. it would be way more efficient to have a questionnaire you can fill out which is then sent to the lead of the group as an application, would help staff find the information they're looking for and help users with adding only necessary information
IMO this is a suggestion that we depersonalize a process where we look at personality traits, approach to the task, resourcefulness, creativity, diligence, etc. If applicant would write some information about them in a free form, it will give more information about them, then if they will just answer the questions. There's no spirit in it, you know

There is no such thing as "wrong application" or "correct application", this is about getting to know the applicant.

This is all my opinion tho, for those, who may interprete this as an official statement of the staff members - it's not.
Last edited by Guard; Feb 5, 2021 at 07:28 AM.
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
Hey all, I went through and deleted some posts in this thread. Please try to refrain from such things as "I'm going to apply" or anything similar as they're considered a useless post. As for the suggestion: While I'm not going to delete any of the posts regarding this suggestion (since it's saying on-topic so far) please try to keep things as civil as possible. Thank you all.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Hello everyone,

The Recruitment Drive is officially over, we will release a list of the new Toriagent member by the end of the week, once we have decided upon who we will add.
Thank you to everyone that has applied and best of Luck!
Signature
Congratulations to DesiTwist, Pazzi and Guard

They are the newest members of the Toriagents - make sure to congratulate them and also feel free to ask them if you need help with things if needed.

To everyone else that applied but wasn't choosen, we might pick up another 1 or 2 people in a second wave of this recruitment drive.

Have a good day and once again congratulations to the new members.
Signature
Congratulations guys
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Still doing recruitment?
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin