ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
2013 player; still good at singleplayer replays
coming back i guess, i loved singleplayer and im sorry about how bad my username is; 2013 was a weird time
Attached Files
2021 save.rpl (149.8 KB, 25 views)
4444.rpl (179.1 KB, 31 views)
some pretty fluid movement, reminds me a bit of that era of replay making where everything looked very clean and effortless.

first one felt nice up until the point where you lost momentum around that knee spin part, wish it kept the momentum or even sped up but the kick afterwards still looked good and i respect the -20 gravity choice.

second one was actually bad ass, that first kick made me cum and the transition into the next stuff was super clean too. idk if you were specifically going for what you went for because you probably could have grabbed a different area and ghosted the core really hard but it still looked cool anyway. nice job on being epic at replay making.
hi im back again, i have some scraps and really disappointed with how lead7c had such a good opener but i could not for the life of me incorporate a good strike so i guess im fine with it, plz if anyone would like then please use these openers and idc for crediting, i just wanna see how u guys use these openers since i like them so much
Attached Files
lead7c.rpl (139.6 KB, 9 views)
momentum 4.rpl (122.5 KB, 8 views)