ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Mr]Applications
Apps are open, free form app, though you NEED to include the following things for all accounts you have: past bans, past clans, past infractions, a list of your alts (We'd also like to know your age and your real name please). Hanging out in our irc also helps
http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=Mr.

So apparently this isn't very obvious, if you aren't in the clan and you aren't here to apply please don't post here.

Apparently this really isn't obvious, Mister is a social clan and we don't care how good you are at the game, include more about yourself and less about your accounts if you want a shot at even being considered.

Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
I'm a rebel.

It's highly recommended (perhaps only by myself) that you let us know your age and why you'd like to join. This is a social clan, so irc and being on regularly is a big plus.

Last edited by Tim; Oct 7, 2013 at 10:29 PM.
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
I'm a rebel.

It's highly recommended (perhaps only by myself) that you let us know your age and why you'd like to join. This is a social clan, so irc and being on regularly is a big plus.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Hi guys.
/me nods to Tim.

Tim told me to apply yesterday so I guess I'm doing that.

Ah, about me... I'm 17, senior in highschool, and I've just come back from about a year of inactivity. I was to join because:
a) [Mister]ape sounds cool, imo
b) I like and respect everybody in this way, and it would be cool to get to know the ones that I haven't talked to much.

alts: MrDocSir, Jimbobwe, DrJim, DoctorJim
bans: permaban on MrDocSir because of poor judgement decisions from the temptation of loads of tc. permaban on DrJim per my request. Had a couple run ins on most accounts with infraction build up because I can't control myself sometime. ape just came off of a permaban also from request.

clans: [doc], [raid] (because [r]ape), and most recently [Clan]. Also had invites to [one] because me and math are buds.

Also, sorry for breaking minibash when it first came out.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Originally Posted by ape View Post
Hi guys.
/me nods to Tim.

Tim told me to apply yesterday so I guess I'm doing that.

Ah, about me... I'm 17, senior in highschool, and I've just come back from about a year of inactivity. I was to join because:
a) [Mister]ape sounds cool, imo
b) I like and respect everybody in this way, and it would be cool to get to know the ones that I haven't talked to much.

alts: MrDocSir, Jimbobwe, DrJim, DoctorJim
bans: permaban on MrDocSir because of poor judgement decisions from the temptation of loads of tc. permaban on DrJim per my request. Had a couple run ins on most accounts with infraction build up because I can't control myself sometime. ape just came off of a permaban also from request.

clans: [doc], [raid] (because [r]ape), and most recently [Clan]. Also had invites to [one] because me and math are buds.

Also, sorry for breaking minibash when it first came out.

ok you're in. I am not into that permaban, and that permaban reason, though. Doesn't make me want to trust you. I will give you a chance to not be a dipshit, but if you fuck up in any way, you're out.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Accepted

Hi all the [Mr]s
My name is Nemo, and I want to be a mister of [Mr]
I'm 4th Dan, I live in Indonesia (GMT+7), I like to do parkour and sparring in toribash, I also like to do parkour and breakdance in real life
I haven't got any bans yet..
About my previous clans : In the first I was in Demonic clan, I was there about 3-5 months I think, then I quit because my friend, Avengd7x asked me to join his clan, Ethereal. It was so hard for me to quit demonic cos I was the co-leader of demonic.. but because demonic was inactive so I joined the ethereal.. I quit ethereal because I wanted to make my own clan. Seer. But my clan dead about a month ago.. and now I want to join [Mr]
I have 1 alt, Azzusa, but I gave it to my brother.
That's all from me. Thanks

Click me

Nemooooo you're under discussion, I'll give you word in anywhere from a few days to a week or two.

Knock motherfucking Knock.

I be Enzu. I will be frank, I am sporadically on since i have a shitload of other stuff I'm doing, if that is enough to not let me in so be it, i'll probably linger about your IRC
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Hello guys.
My name is Peter, you can call me Pp for short though. :3 ...i thought it sounded pretty cool. Well I live in Melbourne, Australia. I'm a Black belt and i think i'm like 620 games off 2nd dan.. I've never been banned on any of my accounts, ive had a warning for 'plagiarism'..they thought i was copying a head which in fact I edited but oh well. I've been in lots of clans throughout my toribash career..ive been in Kickz, Pubstars (same clan, we changed names) Imp, Plasma and one other i forgot its name.. Anwayss i'll wrap this up by boring you all about my life. I'm verry friendly, love outdoor activitys. I play soccer, hockey, indoor soccer, cricket, tennis, bball and Afl. Dw, i find time to play toribash. And yeahh thats it from me.

~ PeterPan14 )

P.S- I nearly forgot here is a replay so you can kinda get a rough understanting of how good I am..

P.P.S- My favourite mods are Wushu, Aikido annnnd Twinswords.
Attached Files
abc.rpl (19.4 KB, 10 views)
>>>PeterPan14<<<