ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Weekly RPG
So I'm soon to have a bit more time on my hands so I'll be hosting a weekly RPG in #MrRPG (Made a new channel so I don't clutter up the clan channel.) for all who want to join, for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about it's essentially a tabletop game but played over irc, anyone is free to join in on it and it'll be hosted sometime on the weekend. I'll update this thread with ideas and future games, as well as when they will be hosted and for how long.

If you want to join in please say so in this thread and join #MrRPG whenever I'm hosting a game, we could possibly have more hosts, but I'm not sure on that one yet.

Current list of ideas:
Zero gravity battle in a special built space arena
A fight between gods
Various team based rpgs set in various universes in various time periods with various objectives
Something fallout-y

I'll come up with a more detailed list as well as a list of currently running games and participants.

Also did I mention that anyone can join in on this?
Last edited by Tim; Jun 19, 2013 at 07:13 AM.
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
I'd actually like to join this. The only problem is that I live in China, so coordinating times may be too difficult. I'll give it a shot though. When's the first one?

Edit: Tim told me that the first game is planned for next weekend, perhaps this weekend if he rushes it a bit. He's still planning the date.
Last edited by Zoro; May 2, 2013 at 02:11 AM.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
There's now a challenge that can help you out later in the Fallout RPG, your task is to kill "her" (This is the only description you will get until you decide you'd like to take the challenge.) If you can do so in under 45 real world minutes you will get three more points to allocate to any of your SPECIAL attributes. So far Tonakai is leading after having survived for three minutes and fifteen seconds. Anyone and everyone who can complete this challenge will get the rewards, if no one can complete it then the person who has stayed alive longest will win.

This must be completed before the end of Friday.

Today's a bad day for this, cancel and have another go next weekend. Not like anyone was going to show up anyways.

And so it is decided, I'll be running something on june second around the time when most people are there. It'll involve a large quest and evil, prepare yourselves.

Originally Posted by Tim View Post
And so it is decided, I'll be running something on june second around the time when most people are there. It'll involve a large quest and evil, prepare yourselves.

I'm looking forward to it.. even though i die a lot, i enjoy having fun Role Playing.
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."