Ranking
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
ok guys.

Sahee, do u have screens of skullo and ichigo's heads? It would be better if someone could get the flat images out from an old custom folder.

but if we do it all ourselves then the fuck we need that guy for?

YOU TWO:
Originally Posted by Kr3wClot View Post
Finland. Lapland

Originally Posted by snowflakeG View Post
Califoria, United States

what the hell?
If there comes an idea like that, you're instantly on, but when it comes to just being around somewhere it's a no go >.>
Especially you krewclot. You gotta fucking belt up already >.>
You didn't, for moooonths.
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 6, 2009 at 10:26 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
you're absolutely right, but..
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Dude... ;| Ease up a bit. It's not that everybody who makes a mistake here should be shot to splinters by everybody in the clan.

But why's the rum gone? :v
^^ ownt

Ichi

Skullo

Also. Gibsons,British Columbia canada. Or just put me at vancouver.
...Which seems to be taken up by the splatters on the map. >.>
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Exactly vamees. That means we don't need many people jumping on other people's problems. Like you now. You're a 5th wheel in this car right now . let one person deal with the problem and we'll get further ;P. Besides read that quote yourself once again, and really realize what it means and does it really fit in here >.>.
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 6, 2009 at 10:35 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I've actually been reading and posting on the forums fairly often, but I barely played online because I was hooked on Xbox Live.
I'm playing more often now :P

I think what Sah is getting at Vam is that he doesn't want people teaming up and attacking, but criticizing with a point is okay.

Edit: On a completely different note: Me, vam, schecz, and nike= join date buddies
Last edited by snowflakeG; Apr 6, 2009 at 10:46 PM. Reason: JOIN DATE BUDDEHS
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
i brought that quote up, so you could get my point , but yes i do know that that was meant for something else... Im afraid, maldi, how you'd be able to put me near where i live, cause the country is so small among other neighbours xd, but eh, you'll work something out
But why's the rum gone? :v
well could be worse, if exbattle joined RA i'm guessing he and hxcwould have to share a head half and half.

Edit: yay join date buddies
Last edited by Nikelaos; Apr 6, 2009 at 11:00 PM.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
vam, possibly a line pointing from your country to your head? (so your head can be in a more open space)
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
UPDATE:

Me, sahee, brainpain, nikelaos and killer heads are done.

Kick: thanks for the images ^^

I am now requesting kr3w, snow, kick, schecz, vam, hax, ichigo and skullo's heads.

But i would need the money for that, sahee, could you plz send me the cash? :P

The blood doesn't look awesome maybe a halo around the image would be better? Dunno.

The guy who is making our heads would like to know if we can put him with us un the image, i think this shouldn't be a problem, but i want to know what u think.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●