Toribash
Original Post
What's the most trouble you've ever been in?
Can be for anything from untruthfulness to murder.

This kid shot a rubber band at me and I elbowed him in the ribcage.

(He was about two years younger than me, by the way.)
A serious fight in which 2 people were maimed.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Probably stealing or driving drunk, which ever you think is more trouble. Never got caught of driving drunk though.

Also, I stopped stealing over 2 years ago and stopped driving drunk about a year ago, they are both very stupid things to do and no one should do them.
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
i stole a toy from a k-mart when i was 7 or 8

hard core.

[T]
#hi

One time i kicked a kid in the throat, He started throwing up. This was at school in the bathroom. I dont even know who the kid was, I just felt like kicking someone. I didnt get caught though.
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
i stole a toy from a k-mart when i was 7 or 8

hard core.

HAH you suck, I stole a hubbabubba packet from safeway when I was 8

(But I returnered it because I felt so bad, so they gave it to me! heuheuheuheuhueuheuheushuheuheush)
-----
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
One time i kicked a kid in the throat, He started throwing up. This was at school in the bathroom. I dont even know who the kid was, I just felt like kicking someone. I didnt get caught though.

lol? you sicko.
Last edited by Zayex; Apr 16, 2011 at 12:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
When I was 7 years old, this kid named Bryton accused me of stealing his NO.2 pencil.
He told the teacher.
I kinda grappled him, got him on the ground, then I jumped up and down on his chest.
Talk about creative punishment.
I never did steal his pencil though.
BAD LUCK
Actually getting caught? I stood up on the bus in first grade one too many times and got sent to the principal's office. I cried like a bitch.
I knocked a racist kid out at school in the 4th grade...
I got suspended for 2 days only so I guess the Principal didn't like the kid either. lol
Last edited by Wootzel; Apr 16, 2011 at 11:19 PM.
Action Roll!