ES Recruitment Drive
You just blew my mind. That's the most legit story I've heard since Nixon.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
So there I was just minding my own business, robbing this mafia owned bank right? I hired about 5 henchmen and they all shot and killed each other so I got all the money. Then I'm like it fuck it and I turn on the TV. I see this documentary about some guy prancing around in tights that calls himself the batman. I mean the batman? Really? Bats arent even that intimidating. I'd have named myself the cougarman or like M16fist man. Anyways I tell my wife who's crying about her new chelsea smile that Im gonna go kick his ass, but she's still crying. So I decide to give myself a chelsea smile also to cheer her up, but that bitch just up and left, which fucking pissed me off even more.

Anyways, so I go up to the guys that I LITERALLY JUST ROBBED for shits and giggles, and told them I'd kill the prancing homo fagman for even more money. They weren't intimidated so I killed a guy by shoving a pencil through his eye, that got 'em good. Some black dude was all like THIS GUY GUN DIE so I rig these fake explosives and I make a crappy joke about blowing shit about.

Long story short, I get some DA to go batshit crazy cause half of his face is gone, I guess he cares about his looks that much; I blew up a hospital well cross-dressed in a nurses outfit; I also try to get these civilians to blow up a prison boat or vice versa, but the fucking fagman stops me before that.
It was the worst weekend ever, but I escaped from prison about 3 hours later.

So I hear you liek The Dark Night eh?
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
So there it was last day of school and i decided to bring a lighter cause it was last day of school and all.It happened that my friend stole his dad's Axe and when we met up at music classhe showed me the axe and i showed him the lighter and you know what happened next.The teacher came out because the girls screamed and i quickly said my friend farted which she somehow thought was true.After class we decided to do it again record it and stuff unlucky for us a teacher saw us and we went straight to dean.After some horrible speaches me and my friend got off with only having to write a two page report on fire saftey and clear thinking for summer and if we dont type it by next school year we will be suspended.That happened about two months ago now i only have about 20 days till I have to turn it in and the only thing i did was copy a couple of wiki pages onto microsoft word to read later....
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
One time, I got all of my step dad's clothes and burnt them in a trash pile a couple of blocks away. With all his clothes gone and no one to be angry at, he moved out. Haven't seen him in 2 years. Best thing I've ever done.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
So it happened when i was a kid.
i was 13 years old.
My parents had party and they all felt asleep.
So i saw bottle of vodka.
I drunk couple of glasses,i got drunk.
in the next morning my parents saw the vodka is missing and they knew i drink it.
So i was in deep shit.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
well, i was in a golf cart accident, and i hid the golf cart. so my mom found out (we were at outr campground during the crash and still when she found out) so she got in her car and started chsing me on my bike. so i found this one kid makeing a ramp (a good friend of mine) and he said he needed to test it like.. 1/2 hour ago. he was setting it upp to try it, and i screamed at him to move. so he jumped outta the way, i went off of it and jumped a small wooden fence. and landed on the other side. got away from mom and lived at my grandmas fer like.. a week. :3
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Try me.

Are you sure?
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
okay so: i broke or bent i dunno which one, my friends back, he had to wear a belt thing for like 3 months or so...
in the mall,were girls circled around me and just tried of getting closer,but I just ran,thats my worst trouble so far ;)