ES Recruitment Drive
The most missed is Probably Ishi.

As for upcoming, there are just too many players to name them all, but the ones that stick out for me would be Zalmoxis, Zazo, and Festus. But I am progressing extremely well too.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Zalmoxis isn't that new though. Zazo is cool but he's not worthy of being pointed out. Same for Festus. There aren't really any super cool new guys that I can think of. And ishi is still in IRC and he barely posted anyways, so he's not really 'missed.'
I miss madmanmad
also where did corey go
Moltex was a cool guy too
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I miss Nammmm
he was pretty cool.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
i miss kungfujc and lucas and playaj and rozbickon and ghiita and corza and ... i dunno i'll keep thinking though
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Kitfox was so cooooooool. and the funny part is i spray painted my entire house saying "contact kitfox" but then he left and the event closed so i cried and had to wash it all off. (paint over it). but yeah cool story. i miss BlakNwyte also.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...