Toribash
Original Post
[vid]Sly - C2Q
This is just a C2Q, meaning clip to quality. All that means is I show the raw clip first, the edited version after.

It's also my second clip I'm using as an application for Sector7 editing :>

Song: Lil'Jon - Snap Yo Fingers (Candyland's OG Remix)

Going try and make a Toribash video for the Let's Create series before Sunday :c
Twas nice, but it was like the gunshot wasn't even synced up to where it was supposed to be, so it just looked odd, loved the video though. Just maybe actually match the gunshot up and make it louder than the music, would be so much better Other than that loved it, hopefully you will take my advice for future videos of Call of Duty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I liked your first entry more, to be fair. It all depends on them whether or not they liked this one better or not, though

I do like that 3D '+50', adds a nice ring to it. It was a pretty clean edit, which again, I prefer over the eye tiring ones.

Not a major CoD critique, but I sure know I enjoy all your clips.
I play games and lift weights.
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Twas nice, but it was like the gunshot wasn't even synced up to where it was supposed to be, so it just looked odd, loved the video though. Just maybe actually match the gunshot up and make it louder than the music, would be so much better Other than that loved it, hopefully you will take my advice for future videos of Call of Duty.

Got it. Syncing isn't that hard, but it's a challenging finding a good part in a song to sync to, that has something after the drop that can sync up with other parts in the clip. If that makes any sense, lol.

Originally Posted by Humper View Post
I liked your first entry more, to be fair. It all depends on them whether or not they liked this one better or not, though

I do like that 3D '+50', adds a nice ring to it. It was a pretty clean edit, which again, I prefer over the eye tiring ones.

Not a major CoD critique, but I sure know I enjoy all your clips.

This edit was pretty short, I could have done a lot more to it. I'm not sure if I can really show much editing with only 1 clip, so I get what you're saying.

Glad you're enjoying the clips, I'm trying to set some sort of standard for myself c:
Hi sly, I've been secretly following all your clips and edits and whatnot over the past month or two. I have to say I've been overly impressed with ALL of them. I'm not really too informed in the field of video editing but the use of 3d effects and motion tracking really adds that special touch to your stuff.

I didn't even notice that the edit was that short, I must have been to absorbed in the clip. Sync was great as usual and the song choice really fitted in with the clip.

Great job. Keep it up, I will be watching! ;)