Toribash
Here is an armband for the right bicep, just put it on top of your current texture (if you have one), or just put it on a solid white background in gimp or photoshop.

Armaband

Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Hey, ikas, you said ArmAband. Sorry for posting this, I know no art is in this comment, but just wanted to correct that.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Ted, lol I cba to fix

Also, I think this deserves a special place in this thread.
It is probably the sexiest image I have and ever will see
Last edited by BBKing; Feb 26, 2015 at 11:27 PM.
Will it still work good if we shrink it down to a 128x128 cause i cant afford 20k toricredits nor the 10k 256x256 one. And what is the difference of a bumpmap texture and a regualr texture for the tori skin thingys?
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Originally Posted by PingPong19 View Post
Will it still work good if we shrink it down to a 128x128 cause i cant afford 20k toricredits nor the 10k 256x256 one. And what is the difference of a bumpmap texture and a regualr texture for the tori skin thingys?

Yes, shrink it as you please ;)
Originally Posted by PingPong19 View Post
Timmy i feel like im stalking you. I saw your post and it reminded me of something i saw. There was a clan that had a clan texture. The entire tori was custom made for the clan. what they did was pm the leader and he made a set to match their colors that they like... though i cant remember if the member paid or not, but they bought it as a clan if the clan bank bought it. I think it would be a good idea for people (Like me) who cant make texture worth crap and want some neat textures for a price or not.

Haha, you aren't. Yeah that was the Wapow clan. I think they did pay for it. Also I think we should recruit some artist so we can get texture without paying too much for them. The set should be easily recolorable. But I think then just a Armband will do. You can always try to buy some cheap textures or ask people to make you textures (requesting them).

Also iKas, transparent is good enough. I have paint.net so I can apply it to my set. I'm going to download that font anyway so I can try to make an armband.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hey i was sketching out the head i would want my head to look like whats on the paper only take mind of the F on the left and the B on the right. the sides are pretty self explanatory. I cant ever get tc no matter how hard i try so i only have the regular 128x128 head. I want my head to look like a woodland ninja/robin hood thing and the MONK on the back and the things on the hood to be Platnium (you can get the toribash pallete on the forums somewhere if you didnt know). I would like it to be as realstic as possible seeing as this is only a 128x128, and then i can match my colors/future textures around this head so make sure it looks good if you decide to do it. This is just a request and if you want to be paid tell me the price and i will save up for it. I just wanted to know also if you could do it or if i need to ask someone else.
-----
Look at dis.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0057[1].jpg  
Attached Images

Last edited by PingPong19; Jan 4, 2015 at 06:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
I drew this sexy gun
it took me 3-5 seconds. <3
yes, I'm actually drawing something, gimme time.

Gun

Last edited by iKas; Jan 4, 2015 at 12:06 PM.
I cant see anything about art in this last post, iKas..
did you make this animation? or is it just a gun in a game?