Toribash
Original Post
[Monk] Media

Here you can chat about your favorite games, literature, music and movies.

OVERALL RULES

Rules for posting.

STEAM

Steam

Last edited by Mack; Apr 10, 2016 at 04:06 PM.
Hey mate, steam name is Tedster789, also, does anyone have arma 3 here?
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Originally Posted by tedster789 View Post
Hey mate, steam name is Tedster789, also, does anyone have arma 3 here?

Added.
Unfortunately, no. But I want it so bad x)
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
My steam name is aaron1101 i think... not sure but i just bought of guards of thieves since you said it was a good game along with mw2 which i here is a very amazing game.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Originally Posted by PingPong19 View Post
My steam name is aaron1101 i think... not sure but i just bought of guards of thieves since you said it was a good game along with mw2 which i here is a very amazing game.

Got ya, added.
Awesome dude! It's a fantastic game and deserves more recognition. :3
I hope this adds on to my first post if not ill try it again and delete this one. I also have dota 2, minecraft, ace of spades, space engineers, miner wars 2081, and air buccaneers... Dota 2 is an amazing game i would play it more but i screwed up the settings and now it lags all day everyday to the point of no return. minecraft is a retro game that might have ripped off aaaaa lot of games (mainly terraria) but its still amazing especially when you get involved with all the different people servers mod etc. its just amazing. ace of spades is like Of Guards and Thieves and Minecraft combined (more of guards of thieves but you get the point) it lags for me but it has some pretty amazing gamemodes i think you guys should try it out. the last one was free. and the 2nd and 3rd to last ones lag so bad... i would give em to you if i could but i cant so bye
-----
meh its better than expected ill let it stay there
Last edited by PingPong19; Jan 2, 2015 at 12:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Originally Posted by PingPong19 View Post
I hope this adds on to my first post if not ill try it again and delete this one. I also have dota 2, minecraft, ace of spades, space engineers, miner wars 2081, and air buccaneers... Dota 2 is an amazing game i would play it more but i screwed up the settings and now it lags all day everyday to the point of no return. minecraft is a retro game that might have ripped off aaaaa lot of games (mainly terraria) but its still amazing especially when you get involved with all the different people servers mod etc. its just amazing. ace of spades is like Of Guards and Thieves and Minecraft combined (more of guards of thieves but you get the point) it lags for me but it has some pretty amazing gamemodes i think you guys should try it out. the last one was free. and the 2nd and 3rd to last ones lag so bad... i would give em to you if i could but i cant so bye
-----
meh its better than expected ill let it stay there

Meh, I've tried Ace of spades, I'll write a review on it soon.
hey guys my steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/031524654023
but ikas know i have steam
about pingpong You have Dota2?
add me

i dont have those games i dont have money to buy em ;-;
i only play free to play games
like Dota2
No more room in hell
Unturned :3
Last edited by mamafeeds; Jan 2, 2015 at 02:24 AM.
I started playing a game called town of salem. It's a game where you are put in a town with random players and you are given a role (only you know what role) . There are bad guys who can kill people such as the maffia and the serial killer. The towns people need to get all the bad guys lynched. But there is also a jester (who wins if he gets lynched) and a executioner (who needs to get his targeg killed to win). I really like this gane because it's a psychological game. You need to know who to trust and who not to trust.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Arma 3 is pretty poorly optimized... like it says, you need a gtx 560 ti to run the game. But really, that is only on like servers with 20 people and below that are not heavily modded. I recommend this game if you have friends and if you have a good graphics card p.s gtx 770- gtx 980 or if you are an amd fan, r9 280-r9 295x. Trust me, you will have alot of fun with this game if you have a good graphics card and processor. But right now, i have a r9 270x and a fx-6300, don't run the game at ultra, also this game doesn't really change to much fps if you change your settings, only about 30 fps will increase at minimal settings.

Now, onto gameplay. Everything is fine about it, but some glitches are in it, to much sway to, but you get used to it later on, the aiming is fine, how your guy runs for a quarter of a mile and is already like slowly running is not. Flying helicopters are really fun in this game, such as jets. Driving cars,tanks,and trucks are really fun to, just that there is no real crash physics in the game... sadly. But the insides of the vehicles are amazing! It even has a camara in the back that shows in the front of the vehicle! The game has great mods to, breaking point,dayzero, some racing maps, and epoch. Haven't tried epoch yet though.

I rate this game 9/10, not 10/10 because of the bugs and shitty optimization.
Last edited by tedster789; Jan 2, 2015 at 04:10 AM.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001