Toribash
Hello I was previously a novice in your clan, but forgot to post an inactivity message while I was away. I was packing and trying to work out the flight schedule with my mom because the airport is far from my house. I barely had time to leave and get through security and on the flight to visit my dad. I would've played Toribash there, but I have no access to a computer there. I just got back in time to sleep then wake up and go to school. I am now home and am here to apologized for not posting my inactivity message. I hope you will find it with-in yourself to let me back in the clan. Happy Holidays and a New Year.
Originally Posted by cmbty View Post
Hello I was previously a novice in your clan, but forgot to post an inactivity message while I was away. I was packing and trying to work out the flight schedule with my mom because the airport is far from my house. I barely had time to leave and get through security and on the flight to visit my dad. I would've played Toribash there, but I have no access to a computer there. I just got back in time to sleep then wake up and go to school. I am now home and am here to apologized for not posting my inactivity message. I hope you will find it with-in yourself to let me back in the clan. Happy Holidays and a New Year.

You seem like a nice guy and I never got to meet you properly, a yes from me.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
APPLICATION
application
At first sorry for my english and a bit short application

here is some info:
clan: never before (i wasn't interested in joining any clan)
best game modes: aikido, wushu, zweihander, tilt, kickbox, katana
sth about me: I play this game since 4 years but newly on Steam, i like to see rage quitting players that lose with me(they porably do this, because i have got blue belt).
what makes me a monk: yh maybe i don't understand this sentence, but i like teamwork, hate cheaters and never lie.
what can i add to this clan: another member, awesomeness, i will be another warrior in your great army.

I don't know how to show you my replays, but you will tell me how, then i will do this.

Oh, and i am not a sick kid that stole a computer from his parents.
Sup

Name: Jacob
GMT: +1 (or 2 in the winter)
Clan history: Epsilon
Best mods: i almost only parkour/spar/trick/mas

Introduction: I'm a student. I live in Poland. As a hobby im a musician, i play piano/guitar while also producing music in DAWs. I started my toribash adventure somewhere around 2011, but after a short while i took a 3 year break and came back in august 2014.

Edit: As requested: www.soundcloud.com/dzjkb

What makes me a monk? Mainly my attitude towards the game. I play to have fun and to get better. I don't rage, i (usually) don't insult anyone and generally im pretty positive and chill, unlike some tryhard people that take games too seriously.

What can i add to this clan? I can add some MLG parkour/sparring action. Also, i can translate anything you wish from english to polish!
Attached Files
pknoahrooftops1.5k.rpl (1.12 MB, 12 views)
sparala.rpl (482.1 KB, 10 views)
trickluel.rpl (302.3 KB, 8 views)
pkraidwip3.rpl (990.4 KB, 9 views)
masflease.rpl (834.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Ciulerson2; Jan 13, 2015 at 04:58 PM.
Now when you say "have fun" that doesn't mean you play like an ass to win amirite?
#Triggered
I am not a judge.... But I have sent a PM to MrMaselko explaining to him how to attach replays.

My Replays
Titles aren't in english, but i show my skills in them.
Attached Files
ZMASAKROWANY.rpl (71.0 KB, 10 views)
2v1.rpl (79.7 KB, 9 views)
fecht.rpl (86.0 KB, 9 views)
ja vs zajebisty ktos.rpl (30.1 KB, 10 views)
miecz triumfalny.rpl (86.2 KB, 10 views)
balet.rpl (90.4 KB, 8 views)
zlamana reka.rpl (30.0 KB, 7 views)
head kick 2.rpl (21.9 KB, 8 views)
jakie tricki!.rpl (94.7 KB, 9 views)
ZMASAKROWANY.rpl (71.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by MrMaselko; Jan 13, 2015 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump