Toribash
xXAHMETXx: I suck at tricking, so i dont know what could be better, I'll go with the generic; could be more fluid XD. Can someone who knows what they're doing in tricking please CnC him.

So i was messing around and this happened.
Attached Files
spin flip decap.rpl (80.6 KB, 9 views)

yeaaah im not much of a flow person :/ i do mas so im used to doing things like that
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Then try to make your mas more fluid so you get the hang of it. It would have a positive effect on your replay making. Also mas would look better.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Gunk that's an interesting decap you have there. That could be classified as a grab-manip. Kinda.
How about you try and make a regular manip.
Lift uke, spin him a bit and demolish him. I'd like to see if you can do it.

So i've been trying to get a bit more familiar with -30.00 gravity. And i came up with this.
Attached Files
#GrAm-Asbestos.rpl (87.9 KB, 8 views)
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
my computer was supposed to be fast, when just to start an internet
i was talking about all of your replay and i lost it because it auto closes my google chrome
i just started my google chrome it starts to lag, bunch of ads are going on my screen D:
anyway nvm about that
i only talk all singleplayer non-instagib mod replays
Gunkman04, i dont know the mod but anyway nvm
Spaxxor, thats good i like your replay thats better than my replay i guess i'll make more
GrAmOf0n, nice it would be better if that was -30.00 gravity
xXAHMETXx, i like your tricks dude
Gunkman04, GrAmOf0n is right you can do better than that
GrAmOf0n, i couldnt see your replay because it wont work
-----
is this too bad? for the clan?
Attached Files
Trade heads.rpl (195.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by ragerock90; Jan 7, 2015 at 11:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ragerock: nice touch to start behind him, it was very solid and nice to watch, one thing i don't like (but its pretty hard to change) is the way you dismembered your head..... look at this replay of Moisier.

So I followed your guys' advice for making a manipulation and made this, it's pretty short but I'm proud of it

Gram: Could you re-upload, the server was down it seems when you uploaded, cause the replay is corrupted.
Attached Files
The headless whoreman.rpl (305.7 KB, 6 views)
manipulation v4.rpl (251.7 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Kore; Jan 7, 2015 at 02:13 PM.

So Gunk, my friend, for the first manip that was quite decent.
I loved the opener. It was smooth,fluid, quite nice
The hit to spin uke was ok. BUT you could have spinned him a bit more.
I didn't like the dismemberments that much. As B4CK would say: You should avoid tearing and rubbing uke all over yourself to dm him.not exact quote....
And for the finall tip: from my experience you shouldn't toss uke too high or too far away from you. If you do so, it could be hard to continue the manip. Try keeping him a bit above your head and spin him continiously.
Here's one of mine manips. My finest one i guess#GrAm-Whirlpool.rpl

And here's the reupload of that corrupted replay.
#GrAm-Asbestos.rpl

Sorry bout my english.....
Last edited by GrAmOf0n; Jan 7, 2015 at 06:31 PM.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Hey Thanks ragerock! i just started tricking as i said but i think its pretty good. and nice replays everyone!
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Gram Asbestos: Nice decap, and the build up was pretty cool. I don't like that you have to grab uke to dismember him.

Whirlpool: wow, very nice not much I can say, the punches were very clear and purposeful. I can see now that I need to spin for a bit longer.

Thanks for the tips, I'm gonna try again

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Ragerock: nice touch to start behind him, it was very solid and nice to watch, one thing i don't like (but its pretty hard to change) is the way you dismembered your head..... look at this replay of Moisier.

So I followed your guys' advice for making a manipulation and made this, it's pretty short but I'm proud of it

Gram: Could you re-upload, the server was down it seems when you uploaded, cause the replay is corrupted.

that replay you told me "headless whoreman" i already seen it, i did an attempt to that my replay it was too difficult, so i had to use 2 hands instead of 1 anyway you liked it? thx, u saw my mod in the debate thread?, nope?
i'll send it into here , i edited that replay and cut it with 1 hand but still i lost that replay because i forgot to save it anyway this is what im gonna show you
-----
This! i had to show it here because of my replay

Last edited by ragerock90; Jan 8, 2015 at 12:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump