Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
You don't know what cocky means?

Or are you saying how you are cocky?
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Nvm...
-----
Ok so i have reviewed your application Stone, you are improving... a lot. Yes there are some twitches here and there but in time you will flow easily. I give you a yes
Last edited by Greed; Nov 25, 2015 at 09:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Aikido team
Hey, I would like to apply to be in the master aikido team. I got motivated after BBking said that it is possible for a Novice of Monk to actually join these teams. Soo I thought sure, why not? I will attempt to be a master aikido member because well it's my favourite mod. The first ever time (and many more after that) I versed Tobreak I got destroyed, we versed for about 15 matches and I only managed to win about 3.

Since then I have been studying of how Tobreak plays and watching his replays on repeat, I watch and see what he does and I learn what the better way to go on from my position in a match. I do look up to Tobreak and wish to be as good as him one day, I'm slowly getting better by studying him (like I already said) Of course not out putting Timmy.. It's just I haven't actually versed Timmy nor seen him play much.

Okay, sorry for the long lines and stuff just wanted to tell why I hope to get into this team, another reason is just because I want to be able to teach people within Monk what the best things to do are while playing Aikido and so on. I can already do that but it would just feel better if I was in the team.

I'm not amazingly sure if these replays will be to the extent that is needed to make it into the masters team, I do hope so tho. The (Hug me I'm cold) was kind of muck around and yes I should not be sending it to a masters team but it's all I had left.. although within the lag kinda helped me..

The Runkido First is just a Kido not sure if it counts as Aikido but I didn't win although it still looked pretty cool and it was fun (DQ) was turned off.

I truly hope I manage to get into this group, I can't help but feel like the replays are not as strong as needed, please inform me as soon as possible.

thanks, baii
Attached Files
beautiful,,.rpl (43.4 KB, 9 views)
Looks niceee.rpl (43.8 KB, 6 views)
looked quite nice.rpl (38.6 KB, 6 views)
Runkido first.rpl (229.3 KB, 6 views)
Hug me i'm cold.rpl (67.9 KB, 5 views)
i sad man
A heads up. Tobreak and I have very different aikido styles. I focus on more on real life techniques and joint locks (bjj, wrestling, judo). Tobreak is more of a meta abd player.

i am a bird now - Lil B