Ranking
Hello, Im going to say why im inactive lemme clear my throat. My computer has been broken for 3 months i think, and its broke broke. I cant do shit to it. Its been used eversince 2007 and i think its time to let the good times roll. Lol this sounds emotional, im going to get a new pc and itll take a couple days or weeks or months, ill be back to playing toribash. If you need me contact tedster to send me a message.

-Sent from my Kyocera Hydro Vibe
Im leaving
Hi guys long time no see.

I am sorry to say but i need to leave your clan.
I haven't been active lately and therefore i have decided to leave the clan.
I am only playing Toribash sometimes ( Very Rare ) so that is the reason.

- A little paragraph

This hole clan thing was new for me when i joined this clan. This clan has learned me alot about how forums etc and not too even mention that the players in this clan are really experienced and i have learned alot from them. One time i actualy was up all night learning some of my skills to a completely new player i just met Toribash. We sat there for 4+ hours and played. He was grateful for the experience i gave him, Then we never met again. Stuff like that is what i enjoy doing, and i hope some of you will do the same coaching new players. I think it is best if i just leave the clan. My next move after i leave is I don't really know . And im sorry for not letting you guys know i have been inactive.

It has been fun being in this clan and i wish you all good luck in the future.
And remember " Balance is key"
<3 - Felixzx
Last edited by Felixzx; Feb 6, 2015 at 04:40 PM.
Balance is key
Hi guys, I have been and I will be inactive for quite some time, because of school and military stuff. I'll still be checking the forum on a weekly basis, and probably play a bit too, don't really know when I'll be fully back but I will notify you, unless you've already kicked me by then
thats fine Hizarak.. you stay in novices rank till you're back. Just post here when you are more active again. All the best..
Hey monks. I am sorry to say that i will have 0 time to play or be active on the forums. I have accepted a contract into full time service with the Canadian Armed Forces(CAF). This contract is due to end in 3 years time. Until then i will be offline. If you choose to keep me in the clan thats fine if i need to leave then this must be my time. All i can say is thank you guys for playing toribash with me and allowing me to be a part of this community. Bye for 3 years.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Well.. lets see if we still exist in about 3 years :P you'll stay in heremits rank. All the best and take care.
Gonna take a break for a few days/weeks. I wont be ingame.. just forum stuff
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Feb 23, 2015 at 08:33 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B