Ranking
ya, i know, but if i put up a request on 200-300k then it would drown in all other players threads, almost all requests is on 200-300k but i thought that if i put up a req on 1 mil, then it would be a couple of the best texture makers drewling all over it... but yeah, i see what u mean.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.

You wanted cute.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
thys looks like all colors got smudged & ya he need them to be cute & that looks surprised...no offences.lol
KONY 2012
i don't think it'll look smudged on the correct size of the picture because it looks like it has been stretched out alot , RamenLover make a spinny head using gimp .
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
@ramenlover: no, thats not rly what im looking for... i like more realistic kinda styles, can be a bit cartoony...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
ohh it totaly sux balls that my PS aint working atm.. Gonna give this comp a try when i get ps working again ^^
[Urban]|OLDA
It is supposed to be a stuffed animal.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Looking for somethink like this? didnt make head till yet but i can.... and i can also make this tecture with colored butterflys and stuff ^^

it looks amazing in replays
if you like it just say what u would pay^^
Last edited by hAsbroken; Jan 3, 2009 at 05:21 PM.
2 Words: Suck it
And duel me bitch, searching duels 5-100k
That's just one brush. Or a few really similar ones.
Appauling.
&quot;Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork.&quot;
doesnt mean it looks bad just cause it was easy ^^ lol
2 Words: Suck it
And duel me bitch, searching duels 5-100k