Ranking
first of all, love your movement. that hook was executed perfectly and the steps were smooth!

the cheat 1080 was well done, if not a tad slow (but you're using xspar so that makes sense, it's still impressive). i just wish your cheat step was initiated a little earlier

very happy that you used cartwheel to get into the trip and it's genuinely impressive that you tripped so kudos. not a huge fan of toe jumps, but it's xspar so you're more than forgiven

please try bouncenottramp! your style could be executed so smoothly without having to rely on things like toe jumps for trips
Originally Posted by zubin View Post
first of all, love your movement. that hook was executed perfectly and the steps were smooth!

the cheat 1080 was well done, if not a tad slow (but you're using xspar so that makes sense, it's still impressive). i just wish your cheat step was initiated a little earlier

very happy that you used cartwheel to get into the trip and it's genuinely impressive that you tripped so kudos. not a huge fan of toe jumps, but it's xspar so you're more than forgiven

please try bouncenottramp! your style could be executed so smoothly without having to rely on things like toe jumps for trips

Thank you for cnc! OK, I'll try to make a replay in bnt
First russian Ninja
nice replay bro

your style is changing a bit, and changing for the better (at least in my opinion)
you got better at kicks, which is always really cool and nice to see
you also got better at managing your momentum throughout the whole replay

about the small things
nice trip full, the landing is a bit sad tho
cheat 1080 is ok, but it looks a bit whacky to me. You didn't sync your arms with the jump well, and the kick is a little too early imo
USE YOUR CHEST!!! and also please fix the last trick itll make the replay a lot better you can do so much more from that setup
Originally Posted by epoch View Post
USE YOUR CHEST!!! and also please fix the last trick itll make the replay a lot better you can do so much more from that setup

THX EPOCH
First russian Ninja
Sometimes you just stop for a moment before proceeding to the next trick. This makes the replay not look like a combo and I kinda dislike it, but I like the fact that you are able to generate a lot of power in your moves, making it possible to do the most retarded tricks ever. I see you are working on it already, really enjoyed the last 2 tricks out there.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.