Toribash
View Poll Results: Is Froog's joke good ? I don't think so
Yes
3 Votes / 37.50%
No
5 Votes / 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

how do i upvote and downvote people on legacy forums i want to downvote all of froogs posts
sir should become comedian, clearly he is way better at that than whatever he is doing now
Sure, here are some original jokes you can share on a Toribash forum:
  • Why did the Tori refuse to play chess?Because he couldn't handle all those mind-blowing dismemberments!
  • What do you call a Tori who's always late to matches?TardyToribash!
  • Why did the Uke bring a ladder to the fight?He wanted to raise the stakes!
  • What's a Tori's favorite type of dance?Breaklimbing!
  • Why did the Uke start a Toribash cooking show?He wanted to show off his "Knuckle Sandwich" recipe!
  • What's a Tori's favorite holiday destination?Dis-Armsterdam!
  • Why did the Uke become a professional drummer?He loved the sound of his limbs hitting the ground!
  • How does a Tori send secret messages?By performing a Morse-Code-cracking headspin!
  • What's a Tori's favorite genre of music?Pop-n'-Lock-n'-Dismember!
  • Why did the Uke refuse to play hide-and-seek?He always ended up losing his head!
-----
okay the the Amsterdam one was lowkey kinda good
Last edited by Kirito; May 31, 2023 at 09:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
What do you call a Toribash player who likes to customize their tori? A tori-bash-ionista!
Why did the Tori cross the road?

Because Toribash is a physics-based 3D fighting game developed by Nabi Studios. It was initially released in 2006 and has since gained a dedicated fan base. Toribash offers a unique gameplay experience, focusing on the strategic execution of moves within a turn-based framework. In Toribash, players control the movements and actions of their characters, known as "toris." The game utilizes a system called "turn-based physics combat," where players plan and execute their moves over a specified number of turns. Each turn is divided into individual frames, allowing for precise control over the tori's movements. Players can manipulate various joints of their tori, such as the shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees, to perform attacks, defenses, and acrobatic moves. By strategically controlling these joints, players can aim to strike their opponent and cause damage or even dismemberment. The objective is to outmaneuver and defeat the opponent by inflicting the most damage or by achieving specific victory conditions, depending on the game mode.