Toribash
shut up itemp

anyway im right ur all wrong its a 5 frame dq timer i do not care what u say
funny how the top players of lenshu3ng have commented and have no clue how a dqtimer works after almost a decade of playing, just goes to show how they were never really that good at the game??

if a dqtimer is set to 30 frames, the moment you touch the ground with a non-dq joint (any joint either than the feet and hand blocks) the timer starts; if you are touching the ground for 30 frames in a row, you dq.

to reset the dqtimer, simply allow more than the dq frame amount (in the case of lenshu3ng, 30 frames) will allow. for a top lenshu3ng player, you can literally bounce around on knees and elbows constantly as long as you spend less time on the joints than the time you've spent off of the ground.

if you need some quick simple maths, if you spend 5 frames on the ground (dqtimer starts), you'll need to spend 5 or more frames for the timer to reset completely, so if you spend 20 frames on the ground, you'll need to spend 20 frames off the ground for it to reset - tricky cool fun risky players will spend 20 frames on the ground, 2 frames off the ground, and then 12 frames further on the ground, before winning from a cool kick that otherwise would've dq'ed them if they had a single frame on the ground.

kapiche?

(edit: number of contacts has literally nothing to do with the timer)
(edit 2: basically, the second you touch the ground and start the timer, you need 20 frames in total off the timer for it to reset, but the timer will continue if you consistently touch the ground without allowing it to reset and that's where instadq's come from)
Last edited by Holotor; Oct 28, 2022 at 01:16 PM.
are you trolling holo? you said exaclty what i said except ur wrong about the amount of frames it takes to dq because there's no way it takes 1 whole turn to dq in lenshu.

try it try it right now i want all of you to literally dq yourself in lenshu and see if you can stay in contact with the ground for more than 5 frames in a row dude it's literally impossible

the timer resets if ur fast enough but i promise you its 5 frames and not something ridiculous like 20 frames thats nearly an entire turn bro
Last edited by skizz; Oct 28, 2022 at 05:44 PM.
Originally Posted by GHOSTFACEKILLAH View Post
are you trolling holo? you said exaclty what i said except ur wrong about the amount of frames it takes to dq because there's no way it takes 1 whole turnframe to dq in lenshu.

try it try it right now i want all of you to literally dq yourself in lenshu and see if you can stay in contact with the ground for more than 5 frames in a row dude it's literally impossible

the timer resets if ur fast enough but i promise you its 5 frames and not something ridiculous like 20 frames thats nearly an entire turn bro

i'm literally correct, don't test me lmao

fps has nothing, and i mean nothing, to do with the dqtimeout

you're clearly looking too far into it from poor gameplay because 5 frames is not enough frames to dq you in one turn (see: 30 frames does not equal 5 frames)
now im utterly confused. is this real life i literally can't believe what i just read.

like i watched a replay just now of someone "insta-dqing" right? i clearly see that it took 5 ingame frames for the player to dq right, now i'm being told that what i saw with my own eyes is false and i don't know what i'm talking about.

there is no war in ba sing se.

this probably has to be some sort of a misunderstanding bro.
there is no misunderstanding, there is no such thing as 5 frame dq in a 20 frame dqtimeout, aka no 5 frame dq when you initially hit the ground in lenshu3ng

dunno what else to say to you except maybe look a lil closer to your tori??

kinda sad that someone with 15k games is baffled by a simple concept but i guess you never stop learning huh, gj dude
holo how close was i to being right

also hi holo
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
there clearly is a misunderstanding.

for some reason u think i'm the one that's having trouble with not dqing in a mod i have 15k games in when i'm trying to say that the dq timer itself is so fast it can "look" instantaneous.

literally what i've been saying the past 4 posts i made. the dq timer is 5 frames and resets after every 5 frames. try it dude im not kidding. you could tap your left buttcheek on the ground and be in the air for the next 4 frames right? then it resets allowing you to do advanced shit. you guys are literally all wrong its insane. how can u all have years of experience on the mod and not understand how the dq timer works??

idk where you are pulling these ridiculous ass numbers like OVER 15 FRAMES OR 20 FRAMES FROM. I LITERALLY DO NOT KNOW WHERE. ur actually trash.

no way in hell is the dq timer 30 fuckin frames you literally would never dq like it's overloading my brain because of how retarded the concept is
Last edited by skizz; Oct 28, 2022 at 10:05 PM.
Originally Posted by GHOSTFACEKILLAH View Post
there clearly is a misunderstanding.

for some reason u think i'm the one that's having trouble with not dqing in a mod i have 15k games in when i'm trying to say that the dq timer itself is so fast it can "look" instantaneous.

literally what i've been saying the past 4 posts i made. the dq timer is 5 frames and resets after every 5 frames. try it dude im not kidding. you could tap your left buttcheek on the ground and be in the air for the next 4 frames right? then it resets allowing you to do advanced shit. you guys are literally all wrong its insane. how can u all have years of experience on the mod and not understand how the dq timer works??

idk where you are pulling these ridiculous ass numbers like OVER 15 FRAMES OR 20 FRAMES FROM. I LITERALLY DO NOT KNOW WHERE. ur actually trash.

no way in hell is the dq timer 30 fuckin frames you literally would never dq like it's overloading my brain because of how retarded the concept is

didn't know trying to discuss a game logic would make you a cunt, turns out it does, gj to you dude you won the forums

literally gimme a game of lenshu3ng where you dq in 5 frames (it doesn't exist but i'm welcome to interpretation hahahahaha)

edit: you have 4k games in it not 15k, still bad oops haha
edit 2: you 100% proved my point because you think touching the ground for 5 frames then not touching for 4 frames resets it (like dude your maths doesn't compute, you need to allow more time off the ground than on the ground), relax a lil and think about it before posting and making yourself seem like a lil kiddy poo )
Last edited by Holotor; Nov 3, 2022 at 04:33 PM.
Originally Posted by avenue View Post
holo how close was i to being right

also hi holo

you should give the prize to holo at this point lol, but yea, holo gave me an idea already of the dqtimeout.

also skizz hard to believe that you take to dq 5 frames since standing up in 5 frames would be quite impossible (on lenshu)