Ranking
Original Post
Gaming for adults
May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be with you! What do you think is the perfect device for gaming for an adult?

I'm asking this because adults have very few hours for entertainment, and besides praying, studying, working, hit the gym, paying bills, taking care of my family, i need some time to relax also.
What do you think is the perfect budget device for gaming for an adult or which one is working well for you and your friends?
Last edited by yuki; Oct 30, 2022 at 11:59 AM.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Taking medication should be yours but for other actual adults, i don't think there is any specific gaming for adults unless you're on about something else?

I believe most people if not every person that works full time jobs have time to play videogames, if you don't have that much money then i'd always recommend buying a PS5 or xbox x considering they are max £550 for PS5 and £450 for xbox X, for PCs, you'll be spending double if not more than double that amount for a gaming PC.
Thank you for your concern, max. But i'm already on antidepressants and antipsychotics *hurray* lol.

PS5 has the exclusives games but Xbox has that thing that you rent games (i can't remember the name right now). So, i'm trying to look for advice and friends to play with.

Thanks for posting!
both sony and microsoft consoles - including their past gen devices - have some sort of game pass now, so that's not such a big factor when choosing between xbox or playstation anymore. on the other hand, it's also worth noting that a lot of the playstation exclusives are being ported to pc and xbox at the moment, although there's no indication that certain games will ever get ports (bloodborne, tlou etc.)

also any half-decent phone these days can emulate ps1/n64 and anything older than that without much issue, though emulation does eat up a lot of battery. u can even use a controller, wired or not, but there are several good games that are not mechnically demanding enough to actually require one (especially jrpgs)
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Depends how budget we talking and how old the games you want to play are Can't go wrong with a pc tho
🫷🦚🫸
I think PC wins because is budget friendly, but I'll pick the Xbox Series X. 5$ for game pass is really good, plus Playstation Now is only available in some countries which does not include mine.
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be with you! What do you think is the perfect device for gaming for an adult?

I'm asking this because adults have very few hours for entertainment, and besides praying, studying, working, hit the gym, paying bills, taking care of my family, i need some time to relax also.
What do you think is the perfect budget device for gaming for an adult or which one is working well for you and your friends?

Nintendo Switch
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Nintendo Switch

What does the Nintendo Switch has that the others don't?
breath of the wild (wii u version can be emulated on a decent pc), mario odyssey and more anti-consumer practices
-----
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
I think PC wins because is budget friendly, but I'll pick the Xbox Series X. 5$ for game pass is really good, plus Playstation Now is only available in some countries which does not include mine.

its playstation plus extra/deluxe not playstation now
Last edited by Arctic; Nov 18, 2022 at 07:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???