Ranking
Original Post
Events Outreach
Hello everyone, and greetings from the Event Squad.

What is this thread?
The purpose of this thread is similar to ones you've seen around, i.e. to establish and maintain a continual bridge of communication between the community and the Event Squad. This, in our eyes, embodies various benefits for both aforementioned entities; as this provides the opportunity for you to be able to enjoy events you like more often, and for us to host them catered to your liking.

Having said that...
We've recently hosted a round of Christmas events, we've had WB running for the better half of a year now and we aim to bring to you some gorgeous Valentines' events in the coming weeks too. Not to mention the striking community and clan hosted events that are going around in this board right now.

Amidst this continuous process of events coming in and going out, you may feel your opinion is unheard or feel there is a lack of platform. This thread acts to mitigate that potential boundary. Do use this thread to discuss areas of improvements, suggestions and dissatisfactory experiences.

We've observed some casual chit-chat advocating thoughts on events being hosted on discord / in-game. Most of these conversations spoke about participation and rewards of recent events that were hosted and did entail suggestions to improve these aspects. However, it is difficult to respond to scattered inputs via those means. As such,

please voice your opinion on anything events-related in this thread and we promise to take every comment into account.
I think a challenge thread would be interesting ::i.e. an ongoing event where there is a pk map to do or a tricking replay to do or a spar replay etc any kind of challenge that is set, and the first couple people to do it meeting basic criteria wins. just make the rewards small but it's kinda of like exciting to have a purpose to make replays and try new things even if it is small.

also I highly recommend just looking in game and reaching out to people through discord or individually to see if people have suggestions or event ideas, particularly older members, that would bring them back. I know whenever I see a parkour event I'm driven to join aswell as tricking. i think the community is a nice cozy medium-small place where you can reach out individually for people

also a nograb climbing challenge k thx ;3
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static