ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Additional AI Fight Lobbies
The title is pretty self explanatory. I don't want to wait in a king's court lobby before I get to play again. The AI fight lobby is a great solution to this, but only if there isn't anyone else who has the same idea. I'm unsure about the resources is takes to run the bot but I really think either additional lobbies or just letting people play the AI decap bot locally would be beneficial. I've played this game on-off for over a decade now on different accounts and every time I've played the game I lament how, quite frankly, straight up boring the game can be when you have to wait between each game.

The most fun I have ever had playing the game is when I find a player who doesn't get salty after losses and is willing to run it back over and over again. The amount of time this happens? One in 15 players I come across. Most of the time one player has the other's number and will start to win consistenly and the other player will get tired of losing and leave.

If I weren't entirely new to the game it would be agonizing to try to actually learn and get better. Joining lobbies to just get stomped by a black belt in a couple frames and then go back to the bottom of the queue.

IMO adding the ability to play against an AI fighter at will, maybe with different difficuly levels, would be greatly appreciated.

Of course I understand this might not be the best for the community aspect of the game, but I don't really play to be a part of a community. I play the game because I want to play, not to wait.