Ranking
Original Post
What is this "toribash is dead" convo all about?
I stopped playing toribash almost 3 years ago if I'm not mistaken and I bet no one remembers me anymore lol, but anyways... today I decided to come back to the game just to play a bit and check out the forums. When I clicked the off-topic section alot of posts about toribash being dead popped up. The servers are a bit empty and all that, but why are people saying that the game is dead?

Btw why are my in-game chat messages brown now?
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
Should read and find out o7

Servers empty = dead
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
I stopped playing toribash almost 3 years ago if I'm not mistaken and I bet no one remembers me anymore lol, but anyways... today I decided to come back to the game just to play a bit and check out the forums. When I clicked the off-topic section alot of posts about toribash being dead popped up. The servers are a bit empty and all that, but why are people saying that the game is dead?

Btw why are my in-game chat messages brown now?

there's definitely still a community and people will be playing for a long time to come but it's "dead" in comparison to previous levels of activity, people have just been brainstorming ways to see new growth
Glimpsed
we’re more alive than several games on the roblox platform
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
there's definitely still a community and people will be playing for a long time to come but it's "dead" in comparison to previous levels of activity, people have just been brainstorming ways to see new growth

Yeah I can see that, servers used to be alot more full when I played this actively, but still there as to be a reason.
-----
Originally Posted by unbandemon View Post
not much whats up with you

Damn I was 16 when I started playing this, I'm almost 21, been making decent money off of my music, became a DJ and I'm currently in college getting my degree so I can have a good job and pay for a house to go live with my girl.

Alot has changed, idk if you asked for any of this but here is an update for those interested.
Last edited by Lord; May 18, 2023 at 11:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA