Ranking
Original Post
Head Text Auction(Darkjak Heads)
All heads in this auction have been made by Darkjak
I will negotiate on the prices just post here what you would like to bid.

#1-Blue Dragon

Starting bid 7k
Min raise 1k
Buyout 20k

#2-Red Dragon

Starting Bid 7k
Min Raise 1k
Buyout 20k

#3- Skull

Starting bid 7k
Min Raise 1k
Buyout 20k

i will accept items as well as tc, but tc is preferred

The textures shown are of greater resolution than the 128x128 that Toribash uses. When resized to 128x128 there may be quality loss.

By bidding on a set you acknowledge that other variations of the same set may be sold and worn by other people.(only applies to dragon heads)

Last edited by Gum; Mar 2, 2009 at 11:20 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol didnt you just buy these heads? D: and lol 40k thats how much jak sold all 4 of his "bundle" heads for.... so im thinking A little overpriced sorry to ruin your sale.
Hi it's Praeter
actually, it was 30k plus acid force.

well....
I hope you have better luck than i did.

(And why isn't anyone flaming HIM about the prices?!?! D

^such bias

Anyway, those are some epic heads! woah....Like, i'd totally buy them all if i had the money!!!111one!11
;)

GL, man
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
thanks, i hope they sell lol. Im keeping the other ones for me though. They are cool

edit: cmon people the minimum bid is only 8k. Try finding heads of this quality for less than that.
Last edited by Gum; Feb 25, 2009 at 07:35 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lowered the buyouts and labeled the heads better. Items are accepted and lower bids may be accepted if i agree with them so dont be afraid to post.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Anyway, those are some epic heads! woah....Like, i'd totally buy them all if i had the money!!!111one!11[/I] ;)

GL, man

haha =) you guys should sell it back and forth to eachother to grant epic joy
This will be the final bump for this auction unless i recieve some bids. The buyout value has been lowered and the min bid has been changed as well.

This auction will close in 3 days. It may close earlier depending on the sales of the heads.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Buyouts have been lowered for the final time. This auction will be closed in 48 hours
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]