Ranking
Original Post
[VID]Urban Clan Video Event (500k+ TC Prize Pool)

Hi there guys, we here at UrbanUnit are at that point again where we need a clan video to showcase out replays.
Single player, Multiplayer, maybe the odd realism thrown in there?
Either way, we want YOU to make it!
This once in a life time opportunity for you to make our clan video is something you video makers don't want to miss!

We all want to be in it, no-one gets left out, even the inactive guys get in, capiche?
We want you to use one of these 3 songs, you can choose whichever one you like:

It must be at least 1 minute, we don't want any 30 second edits.
They're all nice but not what we're after.
(Cool intros for each player are a bonus, our egos need a good ol' fashioned inflating)

1st. 350k
2nd. 125k
Bonus for someone who we think did an awesome job but wasn't quite what we were after: 25k

Alright, here we have a zip file with every replay we want in the video.
You must include a decent amount of replays from every member, edit them however you like, but we want it to be AWESOME.

The whole of Urban will judge your videos, feel free to upload them to your Youtube channel and give us wips.
As this is essentially for us we can give you tips on where we'd like the video to go if you post wips.
WE CAN HELP YOU, LISTEN TO US.

Russian translation:

blblblblbl)))))

Brazillian translation:

Alguem br?

Huge thanks to Tarlan, Colossus and Mimic for the translations!

Deadline: Delayed until more videos are finished!
Last edited by leilak; Feb 15, 2013 at 08:08 PM.
Well this was an interesting turn of events
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by leilak View Post
If you just don't have the time for it it's completely fine. After talking about your entries once again with my fellow mates we have come to a clonclusion:

1st Place - Mocucha

2nd Place - Powas

As you might have noticed, it wasn't an easy decision for us at all, but overall we think Mocu made a better presentation for our clan and its members.

Congratulations to both of you.

Sending prizes asap.

Edit: sent

Finally done. Thanks a lot to appreciating my work. This event forced me to increase my lvl in video editing.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Finally done. Thanks a lot to appreciating my work. This event forced me to increase my lvl in video editing.

Hus da rich bitch now ? - Gratz Mocu. Even though it was a little bit too long to me it was fairly the best video out there.
Originally Posted by begotten View Post
Hus da rich bitch now ? - Gratz Mocu. Even though it was a little bit too long to me it was fairly the best video out there.

Yeah, i can swim in my tcpool now and watch poor people crying around me ! Mouahahaha !

I still don't know what doing with that tcs :o)

black jack and hookers?

Are you kidding me ?

Where can i find hookers ? In da shop ?

black jack and hookers?

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Are you kidding me ?

Where can i find hookers ? In da shop ?

Well hey big spender

Anyways, event is done now so I'll just close this up
Both on behalf of Urban and myself I'd like to say a huge congratulations to the winners - and apologies for the delays
Great job guys <3