ES Recruitment Drive
scammer getting scammed, while other scammer defending scammer after scamming scammer

damn my english so good
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Levi View Post
That’s why he just scammed Jenson out of a 20 usd vs his 400k duel two days ago? I am pretty sure Jenson has never scammed anyone before and he is also probably one of nicest and most honest players I’ve seen on this game. On top of that Jenson said he is trying to get money to help his mother pay off a debt of hers and here is Velo scamming him $20 he could have used to help his mother out. Or sorry, in your words, Velo is actually a thief and stole from Jenson! So please don’t try to play the “he can do bad stuff to you guys because you guys have done bad stuff before him” card...

i just want to point out i was playing with jenson all day yesterday and he didnt bring up that he was scammed and even his clan leader haves no idea, also a scammer scamming a scammer is diffrent they know how it plays out and if one gets scammed they just wont argue cuz they know the game they can run away with it, anyone that scams should be exposed here and not that its about 1 guy only.

And I share the same view on duels: you simply can’t be fair to somebody who you know will take advantage of you, it’s too big of a handicap.

literally sitting the high horse and you say this. and you have the audacity to call me emotionless. w/e USD scam are actively happening next time don't duel USD deoxer buy tc or don't duel at all
Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
McFarbo: you know that you and the people who Velo allegedly scammed have done the same many times. How many bans do the 4 of you have combined?

Ok so you're basically saying that everyone who Velo scams deserves to be scammed based on the assumption that they might have scammed in the past? Velo scammed Jenson out of 20$ and I have the evidence. Jenson is a good person who legitimately lives in poverty and has needed donations before, even FistOfLife gave him 2-3m TC to sell, so even if everyone else who Velo scammed in the last month deserved it, Jenson surely does not, for someone like Jenson this could be very bad.

Even if what you say is true, you can’t blame him for not treating you or the people you mentioned fairly, because they don’t treat him and other people fairly.

Even if Velo is treated unfairly (which he isn't, he's actually treated pretty well considering all the things he's done this last month alone), how does that make it ok for him to steal from people?

Velo did not start it, you were doing it long before he even began dueling. As far as I know, he is fair to people who are fair to him.

More assumptions.

And I share the same view on duels: you simply can’t be fair to somebody who you know will take advantage of you, it’s too big of a handicap.

You share the same view on duels as who? Because I don't think sending my part of the wager from a duel I lost is 'being taken advantage of'.

Anyway, you are comparing scamming a person with whom you have grudges against each other and who you know will scam or take advantage of you to stealing money from an unsuspecting person who treated you fairly.

What I am trying to do is point out your hypocrisy as you won't even take action against your own clan member.

While behavior in the first example is understandable in current circumstances, where you all basically hate each other and jump at every opportunity to take advantage.

Hate is a pretty strong word and I personally don't hate anyone that duels I'm just very competitive.

This could be the root of your constant petty quarrels and scams – somebody’s decision to scam for the first time, to play dirty for the first time against an unsuspecting opponent.

And this is only staff to blame for not enforcing rules properly, and not taking the time to make an actual safe duel system.
Even with all of this I still like Velo, I have faith that I will get paid next month, at least with tc
-----
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
I am pretty sure Jenson has never scammed anyone before.

To correct this, in 2k15 or so I got banned for not paying a 100k loan to Kyle, but that was bc I got selected for the capital district futsal team, and I went inactive. Not a scam at all but counts as a ban
-----
Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
i just want to point out i was playing with jenson all day yesterday and he didnt bring up that he was scammed and even his clan leader haves no idea, also a scammer scamming a scammer is diffrent they know how it plays out and if one gets scammed they just wont argue cuz they know the game they can run away with it, anyone that scams should be exposed here and not that its about 1 guy only.

Bro bc that was like 1 min after winning the duel + I was sleepy as I told u, how I would think that I was about to get scammed or something, I was happy for winning, as I said, I trust in Velo bc he has been nice to me all the time 💖
Last edited by Jenson; Aug 19, 2020 at 07:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
Bumping to let u know that I already got paid my 20$

Oh that’s good to hear. Now for the other people to be paid back