Ranking
Go ahead and add me on discord we can talk more there. Thanatos#5920
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
I'm not sure if it's just my browser but I can't see any examples of your art
"no sir i did not scam that player"
I'm repainting an old race bicycle, we finally have time for that thanks to COVID..
However, this means that I cannot access my PC this week.

I've come around to add most of you guys on Discord, hopefully I'll be done painting the bike by monday.
Then I'll add the rest of you so we can discuss what's up!

I think the reason why my examples don't work is because that hosting site went bust..
Once I have access to my PC I'll look around for examples of my work. At the moment I'm stuck using my girlfriends MacBook.

Sorry for the wait.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Hello everyone, I finally found some textures on an old (very dusty) hard drive stored in a cartboard box in a closet somewhere.
Please keep in mind these textures are very old, but note the mapping and attention to detail. This is what I will bring to the table.
However, I've grown as an artist, so my interpretation of design has matured quite a bit.

My goal with reopening this texture shop is to spend free quarantine time on getting back to old hobbies.
As you have read, I've been a busy bee lately. For a monetary goal, I'm saving up for a new tablet to draw on,
would be great if I could make it happen by drawing!

GATAchallenge01 by Alpha soniK, on Flickr

GATAchallenge01FLAT by Alpha soniK, on Flickr

DemonicPRES by Alpha soniK, on Flickr

Demonic by Alpha soniK, on Flickr

Head03SPHERE by Alpha soniK, on Flickr

Head03 by Alpha soniK, on Flickr

SPHERE by Alpha soniK, on Flickr

FLAT by Alpha soniK, on Flickr

Open Eye Signal by Alpha soniK, on Flickr

The bicycle is almost done, the room is almost clean. Then I'm setting up the PC for drawing,
dusting off my more than 10 year old baby Bamboo tablet to get started!
I'm an artist.
Add me on disc...I might need your help. band$#4929
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Please state your request here before asking me to add you on discord.

Working on Cold's request for a Skull Helmet head texture.
A 100% bespoke hand drawn head, mapped to perfection.

Here's day one's progress.

Last edited by AlphasoniK; May 5, 2020 at 04:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm an artist.
Hello everyone, I am cleaning up email accounts and got nostalgic when finding stuff about Toribash.
It just so happens to be that I'm drawing again, hence my little probe to see if there's still interest in my work.

Let me know if things have changed substantially, please!

I'd be interested in making a couple of extremely high quality hand drawn heads, if there's a market for it.

Love, AphasoniK
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Hello everyone, I am cleaning up email accounts and got nostalgic when finding stuff about Toribash.
It just so happens to be that I'm drawing again, hence my little probe to see if there's still interest in my work.

Let me know if things have changed substantially, please!

I'd be interested in making a couple of extremely high quality hand drawn heads, if there's a market for it.

Love, AphasoniK

I'll pay 100k if you draw me a robotic head