Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Weekly Competition

Season 1 Banner

Welcome To The
Toribash Weekly Competition

This Is A Youtube Series
Where I give you, the community, a challenge or task and every wednesday a winner is chosen who gets a 1000TC prize and a new competition starts.

To compete in the latest competition you must post your entry on this thread.

Please note the new competition comes out every Wednesday replacing the older ones

Latest Competition:

September 05 THE END

Past Competitions and Winners:

August 28

August 21

August 14

August 07

July 31

July 24

July 17

July 10

July 03

June 26

June 19

June 12

June 05

Season 1

Last edited by ConCon; Sep 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Get told by a white belt that if i send him my pass, i will get all my 1m tc... ikr, anywho i told him no and he called me a 'noob' even though i'm 4th dan and later on that day he joind a tournamint i was in and i owned him
P.s Epic vids man keep up the good work
-Ryan
I made a server and waited for my friends,but I got really bored so I went on youtube, while the game was still on... :P I watched videos for like half an hour
and then I realised that I am still on the server... I saw that my friends already disconnected... :P
I pranked a Brown belt by making him think Hampa was in the lobby, by typing <[Mad]Hampa> hello
Then i told him that of he'd type /qu then he would get 1m tc and he did it. 5 mins after he came back i beat his ass and he rage quit
[Oh Damn]
Remember guys, competition ends on wednesday, on that day I give out the prize and start a new competiton. So compete now, its free, all you have to do is watch the latest competition video to see what you have to do.
Was in a betting server and some guy came and started shoveling to win, he won a few and then it was my turn.. I said to him, I shall kill a shoveler, by SHOVELING!!! BOOM! He then shoveled while i was shoveling and when i was gonna put him down and.. BAM, my legs fell off and i was DQ'd
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
joins server, goes up to play, gets told that i'm stealing Uric's set, said to the guy "go on, report me, i totes stole it dood", guy keeps blabbering on about shit, then i kicked his ass and he left. 'nuff said.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Funniest thing was when I was in a room, did a 25k duel and had coffee in my hand. I thought I was going to lose but decapped him and I threw my hands up in the air, coffee flew all over my wall and all over me and then I typed to him "FUCK, I just spilt coffee all over myself" the guy said "Meh, no wonder you won. You are caffinee hyper" LOL
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Funniest thing?
A "girl" named digits(some number thing here) a few years ago offered me and another guy to see some private parts. It was a very awkward to see an old guy private's parts.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
This one time someone said if I bought him pizza that he would send me 800tc as soon as he could. So being me I accepted his offer and mailed a piece of pizza to him. About a year or so later I randomly got 800tc from the guy. Apparently he actually lived in the city district and got the pizza :/ I was as confused with it as you, I mean All I did was stick it in plastic wrap and mail it.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS