ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Yeah we're doing great, I'm also looking at Theee for a possible leadership position.

wow that an uke lover like me can get such a high rank in a clan O_O but thx <3
-----
guys i tried some Lenshu3ng.tbn and i kinda like the mod xD
Attached Files
Lenshu split.rpl (90.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Kazu; Nov 9, 2014 at 02:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by BurnTab View Post
Missed a slice of page 100 D:
This is crazy. I love this community

me 2 even thought i am not the most active user.
should be more active but i just dont like the way that forum's works
What do you mean you don't like the way the forums work? Maybe its the corrupted leaders, probably.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
What do you mean you don't like the way the forums work? Maybe its the corrupted leaders, probably.

i dont like the forums because you dont get notifications when some one repalys and you need to refresh the page to see if someone answered you.
Naruto is over I feel old and like one of my friends have left me... the feels man, THE FEELS

(I'm not from sinon, but I feel you guys, out of everyone would know this feeling)
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
Originally Posted by thkhvery View Post
i dont like the forums because you dont get notifications when some one repalys and you need to refresh the page to see if someone answered you.

You can though, you need to subscribe to a thread and you can see new posts on your control panel. I keep my control panel bookmarked and I have auto subscribe to thread when I make a post in it so I can see and reply to all the threads I have subbed to.

To subscribe to a thread click on "Thread Tools" in the header just under the page number count.

Here is a link to the control panel.
www.forum.toribash.com/usercp.php