Ranking
View Poll Results: What's the image that deserves to win?
Andrecova
35 Votes / 38.89%
Zoogie
5 Votes / 5.56%
Lotto
5 Votes / 5.56%
Drakhir
18 Votes / 20.00%
Vigilante
27 Votes / 30.00%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Make your own Advertisement for Toribash!!!
I reseted the poll because i forgot Vigilante, sorry for those that got prejudicated.

"Make your own Advertisement for Toribash!!!" Contest:

In this contest, you may create your own "Ad" for Toribash, so it will be more known!
You only need to post here to get in.

RULES:
-Maximum Size: 350x125 [width x height]

-Entries: Until 8th of June. Poll starts at 8th of June too. Only one entry per person.

-It needs to have Toribash on it and inform other people what the basis of the game is.

-The image may be animated or not, you decide.

And the more important, after fun, is the Prize!!
The Prize of this contest is 3500 credits!

Good Luck All!

NOTE: Andrecova and Lotto entries are normal images. Vigilante and Drakhir ones are animated.
POLL ENDS AT 16th OF JUNE

Entries:

Andrecova:

Zoogie:

Lotto:

Vigilante:

Drakhir:

POLL ENDS AT 16th OF JUNE

Event Sponsored by Byon
Re: Make your own Advertise for Toribash!!!
Ok sorry back my computer was down for a while and i forgot to look at these post IM IN FOR SURE and what GIMP program should i download?
I WILL EAT YOU
Originally Posted by Rob
and what GIMP program should i download?

Search GIMP on google, click the first link, if your running windows click the gimp for windows link, download gimp 64bit or 32bit depending on what you have, (If you don't know, you are most likely 32bit) and the gtk running environment.
Small it cant be too big. But i can change the size. What would be a good one, in your opinion?

I was thinking about 640x480. You have to be able to fit some text on there, and a good pic.
Originally Posted by Jam0864
Originally Posted by Rob
and what GIMP program should i download?

Search GIMP on google, click the first link, if your running windows click the gimp for windows link, download gimp 64bit or 32bit depending on what you have, (If you don't know, you are most likely 32bit) and the gtk running environment.
Small it cant be too big. But i can change the size. What would be a good one, in your opinion?

I was thinking about 640x480. You have to be able to fit some text on there, and a good pic.

Maaan! It's an Ad, not a Banner!A Ad is something like this[attached].

Oh, and dont PM me asking tips neither other stuff, use your imagination and skills.
Re: Make your own Advertisement for Toribash!!!
Im really sorry but im not good with finding things on internet withought personal guide so is there a link you can give me for a download or something becuase I went to google typed in GIMP clicked on GIMP-for Windows and dont know where to go to get it
I WILL EAT YOU
Oh ffs. Once you click 'GIMP for Windows' there's a toolbar on the left. Click the downloads link D:
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
We have 7 participants so far.
I still dont know what to downlaod on the page I went to GIMP for Windows and clicked Downloads and theres a lite and dont know which one please help
I WILL EAT YOU
I dont know how to ad a hyperlink, i think...