ES Recruitment Drive
I so lazy. I just wanted to release a replay. Expect a tricking collab soon.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Festuuus hi ;)!.....we need to do a collab! man you have some pretty official replays going on here!
wanna spar? pm me =]
Festus, what happend? You are not posting any replays...

And yea, we need to make a collab also...
M I N I V A N
Here is a new one. Rather destructive. Very Boomy. I have some replay notes, watch before or after, whatever you prefer.

Notes

Attached Files
Festus - Fructose Fantasy.rpl (262.3 KB, 121 views)
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nice you lose flow alittle bit but that didnt matter
i like the second hit cuz it was so big dont like how you grabed on the decap thow
do you have ormo cuz you should
10/10
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you
Yeah the grab was a little meh, but the hit was large so that covered for it. And I am an Ormo recruiter .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Since It is a great replay, Im going to say what I dont like:
First of all Idk man but your openers are all the same, contracted knees in to a semi nuthug's opener.
The first boom was nice but it lookd kinda weird that your wrist was totally contracted.
Second boom lookd nice, like an upercut but for me its was a 4dm boom cuzz you dm the head to soon when you grabd.
And last boom it was nice but the grab lookd abit long.

Even tho I dont like this things Im going to give you a 9,5/10 cuzz it was very destructive and the style was also great.

Dope master - largekilla
Last edited by largeKilla; Oct 18, 2011 at 05:51 AM.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Haha thanks for the good CnC. And I totally see what you mean by the 2nd hit, that's why I call it a "shatter hit" in the replay notes. Also thanks for bringing my openers to my attention. I'll try to mess with my knees less. I am not a fan of Nuthugging, but I do see what you mean. Great comment, thanks pal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Haha thanks for the good CnC. And I totally see what you mean by the 2nd hit, that's why I call it a "shatter hit" in the replay notes.

Oh I didnt knew that xD
And you're welcome bro. It is a great replay but with out this little details could be perfect.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Yeah bro. We should collab.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]