Anything you think can benifit the clan and make it better,
please post your ideas!

General ideads for suggestions:

Events
Starting a new Alliance
banners
classes or jobs for clan members

Things like that. You should get the point
Last edited by BamBam69; Jun 30, 2011 at 09:05 PM.
The Revanent
Syinster
Yeah looking good.Anyway bam,How about a 300 post count minimum?Forum activity is realy important in my book .
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
umm.. damn that might be a bit much it took me a few months to get this much if i had to pick an ammount it would be arround 100
The Revanent
Syinster
Originally Posted by BamBam69 View Post
umm.. damn that might be a bit much it took me a few months to get this much if i had to pick an ammount it would be arround 100

A hundred it is than ;).We just need to make shure that Ninjatitan and linkhunter agrees.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Months to get to 650?! HAH! It took me a week to get to 500, and a month to get where i am now xD
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Ok guys this is a sugestion thread.Stop spamming please.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Okay...
/request Single Allies!!! I still don't see my name in the Extreme info thread by Allies ._.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
I accept that 100 post recuirement, but all members what are accepted or pending will be accept with old rules.

You are accpeted alredy. We just forgot add you. I hope Bam will do it right away, becasue I use crappy laptop what have problem even running mozilla.
Last edited by NinjaTitan; Jun 30, 2011 at 11:13 PM.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.