Toribash
Original Post
[GM] Project: Self Destruction
This event is a part of PROJECT series.
What is PROJECT series? Four different SP events in which you get points to PROJECT ranking.
Player with the most points after all events gets bonus prize.

(Banner/Dividers made by 8OJ4N)

Well, it's quite simple. We, uhh... want you to destroy yourself. Yes that's right, make a classic replay of you dismembering as many pieces of yourself as you can. No fancy shmancy style points, just the raw dismemberments.

Maximum frames: 500
Do NOT change gravity
Do NOT change dismemberment threshold
Do NOT change any options that will give you an advantage over other players (use common sense)
Do NOT replay hack.
You will only have 200 frames after the first dismemberment
Any dismemberments after the first 200 frames from the first dismemberment will not be counted towards the DM count.

Entrance form:

Username:
DM count:
(Attach replay)

+ 8 PROJECT points

+ 4 PROJECT points

+ 2 PROJECT points

-sham
-TBA
-TBA

2 weeks from this post.
May 22nd

inq.
At least mine was better than yours =3 Also, you counted the dms after the replay glitched. I'm afraid that doesn't count. Anyway, I don't just throw random cuss words at people. I'm pretty young but I'm not that immature like you are.

I think you need to edit that post. If you don't just judge other people's replays then why is there CNC?

Also, I'm not really making fun of you or anything. We've all been noobs once am I right? Also, you're not suppose to put dismemberment threshhold on 1. Keep it on 100 and use self damage. Also, you can't use Uke. Please read the first post...
Last edited by SparChar; May 24, 2013 at 01:38 PM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
sham got 1 more replay (Sparchar people don't post comments saying noob that means ur calling ur self a noob u just don't judge other peoples replays or u will get more than that back to u so shut up see i'm mature then u)
Attached Files
Project 9 11.rpl (60.0 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by xXIRONICKXx; May 24, 2013 at 12:35 PM.
Hello