ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REQ]ExtremeBot
i was wondering if someone could make a bot that is very extreme and trys not to dq-.- but i want it to have like a Higher skillz then a custom but if you cant do that make it like judobot.lua but not make it self dq if i knew about this lua stuff i could make judbot not dq =) but this stuff is just to confusing my first script came out missed up..
He means like the judo bot
in other words
A script that "thinks" like a player, which you can`t make because it is so damn advanced!
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
no im talking about the uke he always fails by dq and his starting moves kinda are easy to take down
Basically, what he's saying is an AI/bot that actually plays decently.

That's pretty hard to do, I wouldn't expect it to happen any time soon.

The problem (or so I would think - I haven't attempted it) is that it's difficult to turn playing Toribash into a series of logical operations.
Last edited by cuckooman4; Jun 23, 2009 at 09:32 AM.
There may be an applications of pre/made moves, insert in the script so that uke randomly does one of those moves
Originally Posted by edo3 View Post
There may be an applications of pre/made moves, insert in the script so that uke randomly does one of those moves

Well that's just fighting ghosts.. ghosts are predictable sometimes.. you're better off just fighting other players
/set gr 0 0 -30
Higher skills than a custom?

Also, random.lua is kind of 'extreme' but needs some dq help.
I dont get the higher skills then a coustom, like a coustom belt? How do you know if "they" are good at judo? What if they suck? :o
[Orange Belt]
Imma eagle :o