Ingame.
16 Votes / 30.77%
Forums.
36 Votes / 69.23%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Ingame or Forums?
So as the title tells, I want your opinion on which would you rather like to have respect, authority and skill in: Ingame or forums?
I know they have ties that connect each other in some ways, but I hope everyone can choose one of these.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
Respect is for both
Authority is also for both
Skill is also for both

Respect is for everyone not only in-game or in forum but for everything.
Authority is mostly forums for mods, smods, admins, market squad and in-game for GMs and others who are usually in-game.
Skill refers not only in SP or MP. Toribash forums has art/textures thread where good art designers are there. Mod and Lua scripts for mod and script makers.

So I wont vote bacuase im neutral.
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by KZero07 View Post
Respect is for both
Authority is also for both
Skill is also for both

^this
Also
I voted forums cause that's were I hang out more, not in-game.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
I prefer in-game. The forums are based off of a game, although most of us have forgotten that haha. I think it's better to have people respect you in-game because it will carry over into the forums. I don't think it would work quite as well the other way around.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Oh, sorry, didn't realize that a neutral option would've been useful.

Keep on posting your interesting opinions~
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
The same, you need to have respect on forums.
You need to have skill in game (and respect)
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
To me, the forums are larger than the game just because I see people consistently. There is a far stronger community feel which nourishes the want for respect/authority imo. Skill for ingame and forums are totally different, can't really be compared. Ingame of course is being able to win all the time while forums consists of so many things like texturing, managing clans, setting up a shop, feeding off the market.
Voted forums, because it seems more diverse.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
If it wouldn't be the game, then there wouldn't be a forum, or texturing, or marketing, or anything.
In-game ftw!
but forums ftw also ^^