Toribash
Original Post
Sleepwalking
I was sleepwalking last night :/
When i woke up, my TV in my room was on, I was on the floor, and my closet door was slightly open. Then when i went into the living room i noticed that every closet door was open When i got into the kitchen some of the pots and pans were on the floor.

Damn, what the hell was i doing last night? o_O
I can't tell you what you were doing but I have an aching feeling that it had something to do with hard liquor. :P
Originally Posted by Termic6 View Post
I don't drink >.>

Well when you before you go to sleep,do you eat or drink anything funny?
sleepwalking is fine when its once in a while but if it is happening everyday it means there is something in your mind disturbing you.

Happened to me when I was in a hotel then unlocked the door and found myself next to the pool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Madness
Originally Posted by matcool98 View Post
sleepwalking is fine when its once in a while but if it is happening everyday it means there is something in your mind disturbing you.

Happened to me when I was in a hotel then unlocked the door and found myself next to the pool.

how did you manage that?
apparently when i was small, my parents said i sleptwalk once and peed in the bin in the kitchen instead of the washroom??!!!
i guess sleepwalk is a bit like dreams, if your too agitated instead of you brain working, it's your whole body working
Originally Posted by TheFail View Post
how did you manage that?
apparently when i was small, my parents said i sleptwalk once and peed in the bin in the kitchen instead of the washroom??!!!
i guess sleepwalk is a bit like dreams, if your too agitated instead of you brain working, it's your whole body working

Yeah , sleepwalking is freaky , something unthinkable might happen
Please bring back Organiζations board
Sleepwalking is helpful to me. By that I mean if I fall asleep somewhere in my house, I always wake up in my bed. And I live on my own.

But watching someone sleep walk is really funny actually. Like when I had my one friend over for a night, he wakes me up, his eyes are closed so that gives me an idea that he is sleep walking. I decided to watch him because I thought it would be interesting. He walks into my room and gets this toy sword that I had for a project. He picks it up and goes upstairs into my computer room and guest bedroom. He starts swinging the sword for about 3 seconds, then he just falls to the floor. When it was late morning I couldnt stop laughing and I had to tell him what he was doing.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by TheFail View Post
how did you manage that?

Same happened to me when I was 4 lol
also the weird thing is when im sleep walking I can kinda remember what I did but really barely its just like an dejavu for me
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
One time I shat in a trash can instead of the toilet.

I wasn't sleep walking though.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious