Ranking
Original Post
Quality of players
Hey have you guys noticed that theres been alot more scammers, bitchers, beggers etc ingame lately. I mean its getting harder to find cool people who play nowadays. I dont know if its just me, what do you guys think?

Chozo Moderated Message:
Moved to off-topic because there is discussion, but not on Discussion's level.
Last edited by Chozo; Jul 24, 2011 at 12:51 AM.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Not exactly discussion material, more like off topic, but I would have to say that alot of the newer players (not trying to insult them or anything) arent exactly....how could I say this... mature? Dont get me wrong, there are some, but immaturity has been on the rise.
I really wouldnt say this is discussion material, but Ill go with it.

Listen. Wherever you go, no matter many games you go to that are multiplayer, theres always going to be people that like to scam, hack, complain, flame, and be a general douche. If your mature you can handle it in a proper way. Complaining about it wont help anything. Leave it so moderators, admins, etc. to deal with certian problems.

Also you have to understand that new people are not used to the toribash community. They are possibly just little kids that have no idea what they are doing. What people should do is do thier part to help out the new players and get them used to the community so they dont mess up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's how toribash is, full of quitters,scammers and douchebags. But if you find that lucky person then you'll get to win o they won't quit. Or find a friend if you have any that you can play with
Basicaly new members think that toribash is like those other unorganized games (not gonna name em). They think that by scamming, insulting, begging... they could get away with it.

If you give them time, most of them will know what to do, but then again, a lot of them will still be the same (by that I mean scamming, begging....).
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Jetsnix View Post
Not exactly discussion material, more like off topic, but I would have to say that alot of the newer players (not trying to insult them or anything) arent exactly....how could I say this... mature? Dont get me wrong, there are some, but immaturity has been on the rise.

Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
I really wouldnt say this is discussion material, but Ill go with it.

Listen. Wherever you go, no matter many games you go to that are multiplayer, theres always going to be people that like to scam, hack, complain, flame, and be a general douche. If your mature you can handle it in a proper way. Complaining about it wont help anything. Leave it so moderators, admins, etc. to deal with certian problems.

Also you have to understand that new people are not used to the toribash community. They are possibly just little kids that have no idea what they are doing. What people should do is do thier part to help out the new players and get them used to the community so they dont mess up.

^realised this wasnt disscussion material too late, its like 2am and i wasnt thinking just sorta posted , haha anyways nice points there.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
I know I was a handful when I first started playing. That was a looong time ago.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
When every year the last year's players think the current year's players are dicks, you can conclude that the older players themselves are maturing.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
The community was cool before 2010.

After that the forums and the game has been full of bitches.
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010