Toribash
because there gay and no one likes them.

God said man shalt not sleep with man. But nothing says woman shalt not sleep with woman

Thats why people hate gays
People who hate gays are simply stupid, they think that if you get near a gay guy, they'll turn you gay. They also think that every gay guy is a flaming homosexual, which isn't true.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Originally Posted by PinkwafflesFTW View Post

God said man shalt not sleep with man. But nothing says woman shalt not sleep with woman

Another great post by PinkwafflesFTW.

Gay people are some times hated or not liked because it is seen as a taboo. Although people are starting to become more open minded.

P.S, I am too cool to believe in God.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Another great post by PinkwafflesFTW.

Gay people are some times hated or not liked because it is seen as a taboo. Although people are starting to become more open minded.

P.S, I am too cool to believe in God.

thank you sir

this should get straight to the point

i dont have anything against gays. thats just what people say
thank you sir

Since I don't want to get infracted thanks to your idiocy charisma, I'll avoid insulting you any further, on what I was going to comment; Only religious fans will agree with you, and I am quiet sure you will piss of a few people in the community so please stop joking around with such polemic comments that could begin a "flame fest". (If you were joking, which I hope, badly)

thank you sir

Wow pink you sure are smart about this subject
I don't think Alan was being serious when he said your post was Great because you seriously are stupid
Thanks for enlightening us
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Poe's law applies in such an specific way in this thread, first time I see it in action, thanks PinkwafflesFTW.