ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[pics]graffiti
so this is some rl graff, i write jedy (started back in 1993(!!) thats why my style are so oldschool, course i am)

if there is any interest i will post more graffiti stuff out of my blackbook. havent got the flow in writing omega yet tho.

if any of u guys have graffitirelated stuff to, feel free to put it up here.

(some pics been posted earlier)

peace
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"

[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
nice man, I'd like to see more. The floor checker stencil reminds me of the only graffiti related thing I've ever done which was at this one spot we used to skate, there where these awesome manual pads and we used those massive concretemarkerpens, tips like as thick as your finger, and just drew random crap all over the pads. JetSetRadio style Lol.

not as cool obviously tho.

How did you get into it then?
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
tnx guys,
the floor stencil i tried as groundtex, worked just a bit n i didnt bother..
i got into graff for the love of drawing and to get some teenage kicks.

i did try some toristuff in a online graff engine (free and nice, downloadabole allso for mac!)

http://www.vandalsquad.com/

wasnt happy about the results tho. anyways heres some pics from that site:

me, starting up a coop burner..

over view, my cab are the one saying omega, but the style isnt good yeth...
I overlooked this one, . How big is this? stencil size or is it like wall big?

How do you plan out one like this if it is vbig? do you have a smaller version you just scale up by marking out points or divide it into segments of smaller stencils?_?
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
its about 120cm x 100cm, 4 stencils

every layer of stencil must be cut out of one sheet of paper, 1 big ore several small schotctaped togheter. then u need reference points for where to put thet stencils.

on a very big one i think i rather just paint the thing..
Very nice, care te put up some more C:
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
2day4my girl

*Went back and got a shot in daylight btw, and yes allready weatherbitten, poor cold norwegians we are:
Last edited by hazelbud; Apr 3, 2012 at 02:56 AM.