ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[a]Games
This is the gaming chat thread, where we talk about other games than toribash. Let's keep this civil, and no insulting other people's personal choices in games. That's that. Have fun!
Last edited by Sil; Feb 22, 2011 at 08:11 PM.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Well as you guys all know I am currently playing World of Warcraft. It's a pretty cool online multiplayer game. If you haven't played it yourself I would suggest you try the 10 day free trial. You will surely enjoy.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Silco, I'm finally on 5 % with that games download. I'm not sure why it goes so slow.
DAMN.
Muur it maybe just your computer itself. Its probably scanning the data to make sure it safe.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
WoW is cool, but I kinda like Dot.A more.

I'm currently playing Armored Core SL.
Hardest game I've ever played imho. The category is Scifi-Mecha.
You started with a robot with VERY low abilities, etc.
You need to finish missions, but every damages done on your robot counts, and you need to pay for the repairs.
Now I ended up in "minus".
darkshadow8
not dead
Oh yeah...maybe. I don't think Macs like internet downloads. Anyways, the only other game I've been playing are games from this stick figure gaming site. Boy do I love stick figures.
DAMN.
I'm not really playing any games a lot at the moment.

Currently, I'm sorta playing(though not to often):

Minecraft
Borderlands
Amnesia (Still have to finish this)
Bad Company 2
Oh my gosh. Borderlands is epic. I also like playing Black Ops on Xbox sometimes. Though, not often.
DAMN.
I played World of Warcraft when I was younger but I don't like anymore, just gets too repetitive. I've been playing League of Legends anyone else play? also does anyone else have steam?
Training in the mountains
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Oh my gosh. Borderlands is epic. I also like playing Black Ops on Xbox sometimes. Though, not often.

Yeah I beat the main story, just going through the DLC's now.